The Tech Corner

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

SO guys....... in your opinion , WHAT IS THE BEST MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEM?

• Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jolla's Sailfish

• Nokia's Symbian

• Linux and Limo's Tizen (Samsung's new line OS)

• Canonical's Ubuntu

• Total voters
Sorry to hear that bro! Hopefully the next case would be better!

I hope so too. I'm lookin at the Ventev Geocase. Really wanted the Diztronic matte black but it's out of stock.

You wouldn't believe how many times a proper Case could save your phone , I usually stick to spigen ,Scipio or otter box, those have proven the test of time and durability to me!

Mostly cases do damage to your phone rather than protect it fully!

You wouldn't believe how many times a proper Case could save your phone , I usually stick to spigen ,Scipio or otter box, those have proven the test of time and durability to me!

Mostly cases do damage to your phone rather than protect it fully!
They don't make those for the e970

Wow that sucks bro!! Need help finding a good case?

Android Studio out
Wanna test it but exams is a bastard be back on Saturday with a review

Hahahhah awesome bro!!!! I can't wait to hear about it!

Exams eh, ikr mine just finished *thanks god but dies after results come out*

Hahahaha bro trust me I have relllllll worries with Caribbean studies and applied maths

Hahahaha bro trust me I have relllllll worries with Caribbean studies and applied maths
Take some good lessons for Caribbean and u good. Practice writing well constructed and analytical essays and you good to go once u combine that with a little bit of Caribbean knowledge and history.
As for the math I can't comment lol.

Anyone know where to buy the adhesive tape for sticking a new digitizer to the midframe locally?
I took apart the lg with my dad and we realized the digitizer didn't come with any adhesive what so ever.

Dude you would have to bring that down! I spent days searching for it down here locally, businesses that repair phones refused to sell me their tape, I brought down a small roll for myself a few months ago.
I should have brought down more because I ran out in August :( but it's really hard to find locally for sale

Kk ill just let my dad order some.
But I've heard the 3m tends to unstick sometimes, what do you use Mr.B?

I hate repairing screens, I don't mind changing anything else but screen work is by far the worst of it all.

I agree completely! Digitizer and LCD works is very risky! Even the smallest mistakes can make a mess of your phone, happened to my s3 some time ago

I cleaned the LCD a little to hard and messed it up

You really need to concentrate on what you're doing when doing a screen repair

Exams done but I still stucking on my Xbox and show box

Got a 3Gs water damage
Moto G still strong

Back