The Tech Corner

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

SO guys....... in your opinion , WHAT IS THE BEST MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEM?

• Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jolla's Sailfish

• Nokia's Symbian

• Linux and Limo's Tizen (Samsung's new line OS)

• Canonical's Ubuntu

• Total voters
Yeah my dad ordered the part. I let him decide hes better than me at repairing electronics by far.

Srs, I need someone to change am iPhone digitizer....too complicated and time consuming for me
I hear you, I'm dreading having to open my phone and then take a heat gun to it... at least some of the replacements come with tools.

Indeed, the tools really are handy for other things as well. Lol did your kit include a heat gun/hair dryer?

As a side note, as of my experience cases which have hard plastic bezels pressing against the glass digitzer can crack the digitizer if pressure is applied(squeezed in a tight pants pocket, etc...). I am now looking for a silicone case or a fusion case for my phone to prevent reoccurrence of a cracked digitizer.

I'm trying to find a decent case but the att variant which I have is hard to find accessories for.

The problem with parts is that a lot of generic replacements aren't very good or shops don't install them properly. There are a few shops who do honest repairs but I prefer to do it myself as I know it's my phone I'd take the best care to make it somewhat factory grade.

Hahha I understand exactly what you guys are saying! I also do repairs on phones and laptops etc I just got my repair kit, it's pretty neat, it came with about 8 different screwdrivers , pry tools , 2 metal sludgers, curved tweesers , lifting and separating tools, and the guitar pick thingy that no one ever uses

Hahha I understand exactly what you guys are saying! I also do repairs on phones and laptops etc I just got my repair kit, it's pretty neat, it came with about 8 different screwdrivers , pry tools , 2 metal sludgers, curved tweesers , lifting and separating tools, and the guitar pick thingy that no one ever uses
You sell parts for phones?

No bro sorry, I don't sell parts, if someone needs a phone repaired I will repair it and bring down the parts individually to fix it

No bro sorry, I don't sell parts, if someone needs a phone repaired I will repair it and bring down the parts individually to fix it
I see what you mean. How long does it usually take your parts to get here though? I thought about doing that over the vacation gone by but didn't seem to make much sense for me to make ppl wait a week or 2 for parts to arrive

Yea man I started up a small business over the vacation ReadyTech Solutions!

It took me around a week to get parts, and the same day the part arrives Is the day the repair is completed most of the time lol some phones take a while longer

Lol I know that scenario . I don't ever want to have be the one to peel glass shards off the housing.

Hahahaha dude its so tedious and mind numbingly boring. But everyone has to hustle to make a living right?

Very much so. Once ppl know u legit and won't do half way work they actually won't mind sendin u stuff to repair.

Hahahaha Yea man ofc! I love doing repairs! However its taking away from my studies so I'm calming it down for now!

Check out the YouTube channel ReadyTech Solutions!

I used to make videos like those, it was fun but i think these days the industry shifted to more on who can do short and precise reviews etc. Only if you come across the odd person who wants to do a serious build he may find interest in the gameplay vids for sure.

Back