The Tech Corner

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

SO guys....... in your opinion , WHAT IS THE BEST MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEM?

• Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jolla's Sailfish

• Nokia's Symbian

• Linux and Limo's Tizen (Samsung's new line OS)

• Canonical's Ubuntu

• Total voters
lol the apple edition of the watch was not meant for the ordinary person yes when i saw the price i was like wow......yea your are right about the price of the macbook $1500 is a very steep starting price

I believe Apple uses such high price as a marketing strategy to get people to believe their products are luxury or "premium" items. It works as a lot of mainstream people who do not know the specifics of the technology desire an iPhone or Mac. Its a very effective strategy because some people really swear by the iPhone as it seems superior based on its price to some people.

Opinions on the HTC M9+ lol I think that's the phone people were initially expecting as the update to the m8 lol I find it to be the best out of lot atm lol

HTC will always be one of the best out of the lot. Performance and build quality are generally where it should be for the premium.

yea htc was one of the first set of companies i took a liking to lol......from since the WM 6.1 platform there design was great

[video]http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.html#pbid=dcc84e41db014454b08662a766057e2b& ec=NvNWZtdDrXFtC6ISonkcLuNM6ljagqYJ&docUrl=http%3A %2F%2Fblog.gsmarena.com%2Flgs-new-promo-video-g4s-camera%2F[/video]

microsoft trying real hard to get back in the phone area heavy hitters and updating current 8.1 handsets to 10 when it release sounds great so far and from their conference recently also

Last edited:
what do you guys think about the new samsung s6 edge, bought one the other day, camera quality is great, new look is great especially with curved screen, for some reason i still love my s4 :)

Lol the s6 is over rated a blatant copy lol but it feels better than the rest of crap Samsung has built beside the note series

I love it, really love the design. I'm a dedicated Motox Fan and was going to buy the new Moto x gen2 but after seeing the Samsung edge 6 I'm head over heals over this.

Really like the new glassy look and curved corners, this makes the phone totally unique and awesome.
Hate the fact that its not waterproof, you cant change the battery and can't swap or increase the storage size because the lack of a memory card port.

I love it, really love the design. I'm a dedicated Motox Fan and was going to buy the new Moto x gen2 but after seeing the Samsung edge 6 I'm head over heals over this.

Really like the new glassy look and curved corners, this makes the phone totally unique and awesome.
Hate the fact that its not waterproof, you cant change the battery and can't swap or increase the storage size because the lack of a memory card port.

All that when you could buy a Sony and get the waterproofing.

The only thing i will buy from Sony which i already have is a Playstation 4 nothing more sorry to say.
this comment made my day yea sony need to up that design language a little bit more b4 they get back my attention in the phone arena

Back