The Tech Corner

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

SO guys....... in your opinion , WHAT IS THE BEST MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEM?

• Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jolla's Sailfish

• Nokia's Symbian

• Linux and Limo's Tizen (Samsung's new line OS)

• Canonical's Ubuntu

• Total voters
Dude trust me I'm just building up the channel to get a fan base right now, I wanna start doing reviews ,tutorials , walkthroughs and more! I have some fella tech nerds helping me along ,its gunna be big! I hope!

Yeah that can work. Seeing as you do repairs you can do a video to show ppl what quality of repair you do. Sometimes it helps ppl to make a decision.

Yea man that's what I'm hoping for!! After my studies tho, CAPE first Lmao

So after how many years

I just found this and resurrected this dinosaur!

Still has a bar left in the battery!
7ee47dfa2c3fe7f2484eaf94372d1819.jpg

I know eh!! The Samsung gravity!!

This isn't the Samsung chat, this is one before it xD lmao Tmobile and ting too inno

I cud still top you. I have a razr v3 in silver around here somewhere. Still functions like day one.

I cud still top you. I have a razr v3 in silver around here somewhere. Still functions like day one.
Bro you have the holy grain of childhood awesomeness! Take a time machine back into 2007 ,you'll be the envy of everyone!

Bro you have to Find it! How about we have a little challenge, a week of using the dinosaur phones, no smart phones what so ever? Interested?

oh yeaaaa I did not think of that! I still have my adapter into which my Sim was cut from, so I can probably do that challenge myself lol

it'll be interesting to undertake!

Since we're on the topic of phones, i'm going to give android 5.0 a try on my E970. Over at XDA someone managed to port it from the nexus 4 so as the phone is down for now I figured why not.

Ironically I need a digitizer for the exact same phone. lol. My wife's fell and broke.
Hahaha I never expected someone else to have my phone in trinidad.

When I do my repair next week I'll tell you how it went and if the part was good or not.

Btw does your wife have a silicone or tpu case on hers?

Silicon, crappy, never fitted properly case. lol
Lol I have a case that resembles an otterbox defender but has a plastic bezel against the screen. I loved it always felt the phone was safe but little did I know that same case would break my phone... sick feelings :(

Back