The Tech Corner

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

SO guys....... in your opinion , WHAT IS THE BEST MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEM?

• Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jolla's Sailfish

• Nokia's Symbian

• Linux and Limo's Tizen (Samsung's new line OS)

• Canonical's Ubuntu

• Total voters
Sorry Sonygoup, the link stopped working. I fixed it, hope that's the correct one.
You can also try Hola. It's available on the Playstore and as an extension for chrome. It's free and works great!

crap hope someone got it because its really good tho
Works fast on UTT SLOWFI and port access

Hahahaha Omg I might need this for school internet as well, I swear its 900+ people using 4 WiFi routers throughout the school.

Each router is 100mbs but it gets so dam slow sometimes because not all 4 routers work all the time :(

Hahahaha Fatima bro, but everyone just like to use up WiFi by downloading games and torrents and movies or they watching/streaming TV in the Form 6 lounge ...it gets annoying sometimes

At least u have wifi at your school. When i was in high school i had no wifi. Used to have to use a really weak unsecured connection from one of the neighbours.

Hahahaha I know the struggle man! I didn't have internet until 2010 , and its only this year I upgraded my package from

256kbps to 1mbps!!

It used to take me up to 10minutes to load the google homepage!

Hahahaha I know the struggle man! I didn't have internet until 2010 , and its only this year I upgraded my package from

256kbps to 1mbps!!

It used to take me up to 10minutes to load the google homepage!

Lol i meant at school, at home i had 128, then 256 but prior to those days, google used to be a lil 10 mins to load.
Currently, flow just moving too slow for what it should be.

I beat all of you. I had the internet from tstt where you connect the RAZR to the computer and that was my modem. Then I had greendot, then blink and flow :)
Flow pissing me off these days but still can't complain

After dial up days i had internet in that same order.
I guess you can't complain about flow but still they need to improve. After 6 a lot of people experience major slow downs till they get disconnection problems. In my case, some days, during the day and some nights its just terribly slow for short bursts. Youtube videos don't even load properly a lot of the time even. I have to use 720p or 480p options just so that I can watch a video continuously with a "10mbps" connection.

#fastinternetproblems lol i go be happy with my 1MBPS package from blink yes! simple, cheap and gets the job done! takes forever , but it gets the job done!

Wayyyy internet in school? Wifi? WTH I hearing here? I born in the wrong timing boy! The closest thing I had to a phone back in school was one of them Prepaid card phone booth :( Ah vex!

Btw Mr.B have you tried any of these methods to root your phone?

[video=youtube;XNg_xinXHXI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNg_xinXHXI[/video]

[video=youtube;oEWheFGJRJ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEWheFGJRJ0[/video]

Lmao thanks bro, but those methods are for 4.4.2 KitKat build number 17.1.2.A.314

My phone runs 4.4.4 KitKat build number 23.0.1.A.0.167 so it wouldn't work lmao but thanks for the help bro!!

Any of you ever had to replace your digitizer? Do the replacement parts work just fine?

Back