What do you all think about abortion in T n T?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Snowwhite1

LV

Abortion in tnt is getting way out of hand, today there's alot of young females having abortions, i don't think they how dangerous it is when they have abortion,.. when you have an abortion you could damage yourself and to make it even worst, most of the people who do this may can't have children in the future..

I like to say that i'm pro choice but that i choose life lol. I'm pro life though. The thing is people who proport abortion make it sound so normal, like an every thing you can do like getting a haircut or something... but it's way more complicated than that. They make it sound so trivial sometimes it's annoying. lol. I'd rant about it but i'm too tired. Most abortions in are are not nessasary, only a few are the extreme cases that most people agree on. Too many people abuse the right to abort, which strange considering contraceptives are so much cheaper.

I haven't heard of much abortion in T&T even though its present in society....Im Against abortion, its like killing a life....

Yea but if some one is a victim of rape what would you say for that, and its a teen and how will that affect her education, her life i feel for cases like this the person should have the option because they never asked for a baby it was forced on to them

Thats the thing admin... most people are ok with cases like that. It's the people who deliberately getting pregnant and them resorting to abortion thats wrong. There are few cases like rape and incest of congenial dedormities that would require abortions but some people not affected by those things just abort because they have the option to. Thats what we think is wrong, aborting for no serious reason or when pregnancy could've been avoided. Some people too let the pregnancy progress and then change there mind thats just wrong.

In Cases Of Rape Yeahh Why Not Abortion but i think that if someone know and not ready to handle serious consequences like these things DO NOT HAVE SEX OR USE CONTRACEPTIVE NAH LAWD

Don't matter if you're raped or not its still a life your killing when u have abortion done. Its a human just like me and you.. A baby does neva be asked to come into this world..

abortions should not be done on the whole, if it is a victim of rape they should strongly consider having the baby adopted......even tho the baby isnt born it still feels pain i saw a vid once which showed that during an abortion the baby was screaming but because it vocal cords wont developed it could not produce sound.

Yes but again if one you guys was going true as a rape victim "god Forbid" Then you will really knows how it feels. Some people can not cope with things like other. Not everyone is the same

I Understand but IF THE INDIVIDUAL IS BORN INTO THIS WORLD AND HE/SHE FINDS OUT THAT THEY ONLY COME INTO THIS WORLD BCUZ HIS/HER MOM WAS RAPED YOU KNOW HOW THEY WUD FEEL:

-It makes no sense living here bcuz no body wanted them in the first place
- Feel like if no one likes them, care about them
-they wud hav no self esteem
-some wud likely to commit suicide

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND IT HAV PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO CANNOT MAKE CHILDREN WUD BE MORE THAN GREATFUL TO ADOPT AND TAKE CARE OF A BABY AND MAKE THEM FEEL ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD!!

Karina thats how we assume they would feel... but who doesn't have negative emotions like that. The fact is that people like to have prejudices towards "bastard" children- nothing is wrong with the kid something is wrong with how WE value their life based on how they came about. There are a number of historic figures that were born under questionable circumstances, they couldn't care less about it.
An um admin- bad things happen to everyone, look at the thread karina created with the pics of poverty and suffering. Wouldn't it be better if they had some kind of population control, like abortion for poor families who cant contribute to the economy, why not get rid of homeless and unemployed that would help alot too. ( i'm being sarcarstic lol). I mean where do you draw the line if any as to where the usefulness or convienence of human life begins or ends. Should we feel comfortable killing everyone we see as inconvienient to our progress in life?
Even if you dont see a fetus as a legal entity and just as an impediment look at how many people have disabilities to thier daily functioning and still make a life themselves.
Why must the teen mother take the "easy" way out if it is entirely possible for her to make the most of the situation. I know it asks a lot of her but its not askin the impossible. Essentially what didn't kil her really should make her stronger. People get really crappy hands sometimes but just giving it up achieves nothing. I'm not saying its easy, some things are just the way they are we shouldn't have to resort to cheap shots to dealing with it.
Just note, i'm not telling people what to do, i hate that. I'm reitertating the choices that abortionist tend to trivialise. They tend to make pregnancy such a dark and evil thing- but pregnancy regardless of the circumstances is a wonderful thing.

nice on raucous...but there is really no excuse for abortion as far as im concerned unless of course it wasnt your fault and/or u got rape or whatever the case maybe but this is really stupid of ppl for doin it for no appearant reason...there are ways and means of preventing this kind of ting in the first place, failure to adhere to them and u have to face d consequences so think about wat yuh goin and do b4 yuh do it and then we wouldnt have this problem!!

Wow this story should be in Ripley's Believe It or Not...... How could a child be so developed at that age???

See human beens adapt rapidly to surroundings and to the life style if a Chile say 6 years old keeps on getting rape her body will forcefully develop ovaries and so on thus becoming pregnant

that scary.
Why do you have to go to extremes lol. Most people who abort aren't faced with life or death thats why we say abortion is misused. Thats why i said i never tell people what to do, they have thier own conscience and own risks to take. People who aren't faced with these kinds of problems are really aborting for no reason. Abortion exists but its used way out of contex for reasons that dont even approach this. So should we tell the mother to abort? why... if we really are pro choice shouldn't the mother decide? or should we force the mother to abort for what we believe is her own good?

Back