What do you all think about abortion in T n T?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
True, we do waste alot, but that is cannabalism...I mean, you're eating every animal known to man, and you gone to eat MAN too...hmm

den eatin monkey is probally d same ting.........in a charles darwin kinda way....

maybe thats why chinese people don't get sick so fast and can do hard work..nuh me nah ....anywho abortion law is that if any doctor does an abortion here they can be charged and spent up to 4yrs in prison and if evidence of a woman trying to abort her baby can face up to 2yrs in prison

Lol.. i think i'll pass on that notion. I'd rather die than do that!!!

abortion will always have ah mental effect on ah woman but ah still feel its her choice an d procedure made available to her coz some of these kids have no kinda life!!!....dey live like ....hell....mothers abandon dem, its best if dey were never born

Its their choice so they have to live with the consequences of child birth after like miscarriages, ectopic pregnancies, death, infections in the womb, illnesses , womb injuries , blood transfusions, their next child's organs don't develop properly or they die in their few months of life , breast cancer etc.. Like i said its all up to them

Back