The Tech Corner

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

SO guys....... in your opinion , WHAT IS THE BEST MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEM?

• Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jolla's Sailfish

• Nokia's Symbian

• Linux and Limo's Tizen (Samsung's new line OS)

• Canonical's Ubuntu

• Total voters
To me I don't like the material design
My tablet can't go silent and I could swipe down and take off stuff from the lock screen like WiFi Bluetooth
It smooth but because if ART some apps keep on crashing like Skype so its like when devs gonna fix em
All in all no real new features just a different ui that's just bland to me

Was really hoping for some changes. It's about time we got new innovative features

Wayssss Sonygoup on board with lollipop!! Well done bro! I can't wait to get it myself! How is the performance on it?
My favorite is the notification toggles ,the privacy settings incorporated into the apps , all the new features included within the operating system especially the new optimizations

My sister tab so for the moments I used it
Performance was the same no noticeable change but maybe benchmark wise it may have a difference
Nothing in the toggles I like
Haven tested the privacy setting but I did the user stuff which is nice is u give your tablet to a newbie or random friend

Really liked the nexus 7 but having a tablet days gone for me all I use em for Is reading

N7 is always a nice tablet especially for the price.
I think the surface pro is the best tablet to have as it is the most versatile being a fully blown computer with maximum portability its just too expensive.

I agree 100% with nirtime

My friend has a surface RT and its totally amazing the speed, accessibility,its so easy to use, so much power in such a little package!

He recommends getting the pro however due to compatibility issues with certain applications , but other than that it's perfect for both work and play

The rt uses a mobile chipset which cannot process as many instructions sets as a "full sized" x86 which makes it a bit useless compared to an ipad or android tablet as the windows apps store really lacks proper apps for the rt.

I think the best option in this case is to get a touchscreen laptop with a rotatable screen. Doubles as a tablet as well and is much cheaper, not to mention more powerful.

Back