The Tech Corner

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

SO guys....... in your opinion , WHAT IS THE BEST MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEM?

• Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jolla's Sailfish

• Nokia's Symbian

• Linux and Limo's Tizen (Samsung's new line OS)

• Canonical's Ubuntu

• Total voters
Talked to admin this evening and it seen to a Tapatalk itself issue so we wait

I've been using Samsung Galaxy Phones since the S3, and bloatware is never an issue for me. I'm always rooted, so I flash a rom that's free of the bloatware, or one that allows me to install the apps of my choosing. X-Note is one of the best roms for the Note 3 and now Note 4. I don't think Samsung has the best build quality, but I love the S-pen, and all of the extra features, like air gestures and air commands. I use them daily.

I've been using Samsung Galaxy Phones since the S3, and bloatware is never an issue for me. I'm always rooted, so I flash a rom that's free of the bloatware, or one that allows me to install the apps of my choosing. X-Note is one of the best roms for the Note 3 and now Note 4. I don't think Samsung has the best build quality, but I love the S-pen, and all of the extra features, like air gestures and air commands. I use them daily.
The note s pen is a nice feature and the screen real estate is really nice as well but for an out of the box experience ive found samsung to be really lacking in terms of smoothness as I have always tended to buy the carrier branded versions since theyre usually cheaper after some time.

Once you root, get a custom recovery and debloat or change the rom most of the issues disappear.

In terms of build quality its good enough once you have a case.

thats very true, i always loved the Note series, i wanted a note 3 but at the time i couldnt afford it , but the note series is personallly the best samsung has to offer! cant get any better than that!

You coming out like Tim cook now dey padna?
*tries not to take offense* lol. I have my s3 still...just need something that could stay on with data for the entire day
I gone long time lol i had an ipad for a good while... Best tablet
Nah. Lies. Have a Samsung Tab 4 7"....jahh that screen bess

With that in mind the s3 doesnt perform bad at all... Considering how it performs bloated against a bloated s4

Agreed. I used it on alll my devices until i switched to this LG e970... Its just so perfectly dialed in

Back