Offical Talk Yuh Talk Old Talk Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I am feeling sooo frustrated! :icon_sad:

Sorry to hear that hope things turned out better because today is Friday yea. Any how guys i think i would not be drinking again its causing too much problems in my life. I'm not a chronic drinker, if i drink 2 times a month thats alot but i does really over do it and i have no limit. So i decided to stop will a little push from my GF lol

Little ? LOL i think little is overrated admin dont you think? Anyways i'm frustrated too and a little depressed ! Midterms are around the corner

LadyDeathDemon said:
Little ? LOL i think little is overrated admin dont you think? Anyways i'm frustrated too and a little depressed ! Midterms are around the corner

Good luck Ladydeath! I hope u feel better soon!

admin said:
Sorry to hear that hope things turned out better because today is Friday yea. Any how guys i think i would not be drinking again its causing too much problems in my life. I'm not a chronic drinker, if i drink 2 times a month thats alot but i does really over do it and i have no limit. So i decided to stop will a littler push from my GF lol

Admin :Blink: i am appalled... well at least ladydeath's clouts working on yuh :icon_cheesygrin:

@ Sian its not the licks that help me change, it the Constant quarreling that did it omg women and their mouth( it could never close hmmm)

admin said:
@ Sian its not the licks that help me change, it the Constant quarreling that did it omg women and their mouth( it could never close hmmm)
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Admin :haha:

I'm glad because if it wasn't for your girlfriend i dont know _____________________________..

Why is it I does have tuh get stuck when I am doing an assignment :Throw:

So on Sat I was flossin and one of my fillings came out!! Such a weird feeling to feel that piece of ceramic or w/e in my mouth.. esp after nightmares about my teeth fallin out!
Luckily it wasnt urgent coz it wasn't painful but that meant i had to wait a few days.. and literally floss and brush after each meal :Blink: and chew on one side of d mouth coz a LOT of food could get packed in that small hole :eek:mg:

Anyway, dentist appt in an hour. Wish me luck ppl! Hope they doh have to dig too hard.. :Blink:

Hi man welcome to the forum, please make your self at home and enjoy posting on the forum.

i am super duper tired :wacko:

school is driving me nuts...can't even being to finish assignments and have exams already

Got Transferred because of victimization, causing me real stress these days can't get a good night's sleep

i am very busy these days :-\ i miss posting here :( i hope all is well with everyone and remember to keep posting peeps! have a productive week everyone!

Oh i was worry if everything was ok, hope your week gets less busy so can enjoy some time for your self.

i can't wait to have some time to my self admin. i am liking all the improvements you did to the site. very commendable. i hope all is well with ladydeath. good luck in ur exams ladydeath.

Missing you on the forum alot of updates yet to come, not getting the time to complete them.

Back