Offical Talk Yuh Talk Old Talk Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
that was rell rain tuhday...me cyar handle all that rain nuh! i hope no body eh geh flood n ting nah and everyone is safe :icon_exclaim:

When coming up the road by Caparo i'm seeing alot of water so i believe if the showers continue there will be flood over their. Rain was one of the reason why i got up around 2.30Pm today lol.

admin said:
When coming up the road by Caparo i'm seeing alot of water so i believe if the showers continue there will be flood over their. Rain was one of the reason why i got up around 2.30Pm today lol.

seems like it's going to rain again...people better secure themselves and their belongings!

i can't sleep... :icon_sad:

Ways last night i got a flat when come home from my Girlfriends house, when i check in the trunk for the tools to change the tire it have none. So i had to drive at least 4 Miles damaging my rim to get tools from someone. Talk about stress yesterday wayyys.

admin, i hope u learn a lesson!

so i just ate a pear and i am feeling lazy :Blink:

Long weekend start people - enjoy it and don't drink and drive!! :Yea:

Thats for you guys i have to work tomorrow night hmmmm, anyhow its would be an easy night. Who planting something tomorrow?

admin said:
Thats for you guys i have to work tomorrow night hmmmm, anyhow its would be an easy night. Who planting something tomorrow?

i'll be planting peas :icon_biggrin:

LadyDeathDemon said:
the long weekend is here and i am home lol :/

me too ladydeath. sometimes it's good to be at home during these holiday weekends...there is just too much madness on the nations' roadways!!! and the best part about my weekend is that i have to catch on some reading for school and it's nothing too interesting! - bleh!!!

Happy Indian Arrival Trinidad and Tobago!

Happy Corpus Christi to the Christian community!

Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired
~ Mortimer Caplan

Sian said:
LadyDeathDemon said:
the long weekend is here and i am home lol :/

me too ladydeath. sometimes it's good to be at home during these holiday weekends...there is just too much madness on the nations' roadways!!! and the best part about my weekend is that i have to catch on some reading for school and it's nothing too interesting! - bleh!!!

Yeh i know how uwi is ..summer school is stress! Esp this sat i have class lol .. Anyhow tomorrow will be a fun family day i am looking forward too..goodluck on your reading

headache - bleh :wacko:

the administrative staff at uwi is the worst! they can frustrate anyone and kill them dead they are always right. if they don't know how to do their jobs why the hell they are not fired? stuepessss

Back