Offical Talk Yuh Talk Old Talk Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
i know i am missed on the forum! (lol) so how's everyone on the forum? i miss coming on the forum as well. work takes most of my time and by the time i get home i am soooo darn tired :eek:mg: can't wait to see the updates admin!

@sian we understand ..The forum hasn't been doing alot lately but i hope it picks up back

LadyDeathDemon said:
@sian we understand ..The forum hasn't been doing alot lately but i hope it picks up back

hi ladydeath, i hope all is well with u! i hoping it pick up as well! how is everything with u tho?

Anything goes in here you can talk about anything, ask anything, discuss anything, any goes any type of topic. Anything that just can't be made into a topic post it here. Just no cursing that's all.

Crime Watch or Beyond the Tape? Beyond the tape has my vote because I learn something new every show..

Crime Watch or Beyond the Tape? Beyond the tape has my vote because I learn something new every show..

Both have their merits. I like Beyond The Tape for the educational aspects but I also lile Crime Watch for the drama at times.

All yuh don't ever find when yuh message plenty people they doh reply but it showing "seen 7:05am" and then when you ask them about it, they saying they never check?

All yuh don't ever find when yuh message plenty people they doh reply but it showing "seen 7:05am" and then when you ask them about it, they saying they never check?

thats why i turnt off my last seen......not a worry in the world since lmao (but when it used to be on all he time had to let the people know im the alpha male when i respond i respond lol)

Last edited:
yea thy how them ppl are out here lmao.................oh to the people wonder about the human race lmao here is the scientific reason
[video=youtube;TgOJ-j0N__0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgOJ-j0N__0[/video]

[video=youtube;xb2hqzs6VGE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb2hqzs6VGE[/video]

This: on point.

You think we should legalize medicinal marijuana? Or be like Jamaica and legalize it in small amounts? How about both? Well, I'd be first to sign up if it happens because of "sleep" problems..

You think we should legalize medicinal marijuana? Or be like Jamaica and legalize it in small amounts? How about both? Well, I'd be first to sign up if it happens because of "sleep" problems..

First yea they could as it has been implemented in some of the US states and second lol i dont think a doctor will risk is job because you have sleep problems as you will have to show a prescription to obtain it and most like they should do it like the us where you are only allowed a certain amount..but hey its trinidad they go find ways around it

I say it should be legalized. There are too many studies showing how it benefits various health problems as well as personal testimonials from many people. Of course there will be people who want to use it for fun, but I believe research has shown that drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes is far more harmful to people and those around them compared to the numerous benefits of marijuana. Once the government can control it and tax it like they do for seriously harmful substances, they'll be all for it.

This is the old talk thread, if I want to debate marijuana I will open a debate thread lmao.

Why do you like Kaiso/Calypso? For me it tells a comedic story with a good melody and even better background music. I was recently playing the game Mafia 2 and I recall hearing the Rum and Coca Cola bootleg playing in the background. That reminded me of the court case that went on because of it..

Back