Offical Talk Yuh Talk Old Talk Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
So i was listening radio sometime lol in the morning and them men was talking place to get your grove on without paying for a guest house and a man call in and say Knolleys tunnel he say ppl could come out and rest their jersey on the ground because no one does pass there well i almost dies laughing yes lmao

yo fellas i was in town last night and saw officers conducting routine search n stuff and issuing tickets i must say it cause a lil traffic but was good to see them out 12 in the nite doing their work

Yeah they working these days in some areas. Been seeing them out a little more now. But hear this nah, how much people know to use a round about?

A round about? Like how to enter it or who have the tighter way..I think it have signs near them showing for the people who still don't understand lol

Lmao yea it's something I thing everyone should know how to use...I does cannot take when a man from the outside coming to cut me off on the inside and quarreling

Hahaha tellin yuh. Then it have d men who doh want nobody get a chance, they does try to block u from getting a space.

Lately thats all I doing. Me eh really doing d usual go here, go there, check this, check that lol. I kinda miss it but then I have to get things done so me eh really mind.

Everybody preparing for curry 2mrw...I didn't even know people does collect roti skin the day before until I see big big line in the roti shop

How was the holiday yesterday for y'all men...ppl made a lot of rounds by their friends??

Lol ain't check no friends eat curry lime....I did that and for the day after I just sleep whole day...I think it was side effects taking place Lmao

Back