Offical Talk Yuh Talk Old Talk Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Anyone in here did or is doing ACCA?

i want to sleep but i have to do work :icon_cry2:

i hate it when i procrastinate now i have class tomorrow and i haven't done any homework

LadyDeathDemon said:
i hate it when i procrastinate now i have class tomorrow and i haven't done any homework

procrastination :icon_sad:

what a bee - yoo - tee - ful Saturday :icon_cool:

exams are only a few days away and accounts killing me oh my lordd :(

LadyDeathDemon said:
exams are only a few days away and accounts killing me oh my lordd :(

Ladydeath which accounting cost are u doing?

Anyone know what's going on with yahoo? I cannot seem to get any access to my rocketmail account :Blink: and i did enter the correct login credentials. this blink skinny band internet getting meh mard too...chooppsss!!! :Throw: :Throw: :Throw: :Throw: :Throw: :Throw: :Throw: :Throw: :Throw: :Throw:

i seriously hate this weather!!! :Throw:

Anyone in here did CXC Chemistry. I did not write any science subjects for cxc and now i am considering doing one. if anyone did, give me some insights please. it will be greatly appreciated. thanks :)

Hey sorry to let you down lol i was so bad at chemistry but excelled at Biology lol .. i am a modern studies student ..

LadyDeathDemon said:
Hey sorry to let you down lol i was so bad at chemistry but excelled at Biology lol .. i am a modern studies student ..

thank u Ladydeath!!!

Don't use rocketmail lol and i did not do that subject for cxc. I have to start back to exercise gaining weight, omg losing all the muscles lol.

admin said:
Don't use rocketmail lol and i did not do that subject for cxc. I have to start back to exercise gaining weight, omg losing all the muscles lol.

ty admin...i have to start back exercising too... i am gaining weight :(

I think everyone gaining weight these days but i hope when i start back school i loose it !

What a sunshiny day... :Yea:

oh my word!!! Prakash told his PP supporters to vote UNC,TOP,COP,ILP and PNM.. what the hell is going on in the party they so confused now..

admin said:
oh my word!!! Prakash told his PP supporters to vote UNC,TOP,COP,ILP and PNM.. what the hell is going on in the party they so confused now..

Praks just taking himself closer to being kicked out as being leader of the COP!

Back