Offical Talk Yuh Talk Old Talk Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Yeh, tshirts are very expensive..bumper stickers could work but would they be effective?

Should be we need to start promoting the site offline as well, their are so much things i want to do but i can't because i don't have the proper funding for some of the projects

Yeh I understand what you mean. You gotta just prioritize and do it little by little. You got the forum going which is the hardest part, now you just gotta get it to the next level.

if and when the forum get more active alot of thing will begin to come into play, its hard now

I jus real fed up yes..i reach to the point of breaking down ..its like nothing i ever do is good enough..nothing i try is good enough..for everyone i need to try harder because they don't see the effort..i am a straight A Student. I don't lime, don't have plenty friends don't even have a bff i don't drink neither smoke..so whats the problem? I don't even talk to no one except admin ...so then why am i letting down everyone? Why do i always get punish for something that i cannot help...i jus really don't know why people doesn't understand me and when i try to make them understand I SELFISH? jus don't know what to do ...so i'm just going along with everything now and neutral i think its the best way

plz ppl don't wear red or orange tomorrow bcoz you may end up in the hospital stay home if necessary

Thank u for the reminder....

Exams is in 25 days and i cannot take it anymore...i feeling so delinquent that i cannot even study, concerntrate..i jus doh know what to do

Who ever promise to build ah new and improved licensing office in arima I voting for them. This is rediculous ppl literally walking on one another...they have three A/C but because it so choked up it does be really hot in there.

ah always does get vex wen ah go KFC an c dem cashiers handelin money an food!!! yesterday at cipero street branch at 3:55 pm one ah dem chashier gone to pack ah box....buh ah piece fall on d counter an she pick it up wit she hand an put it bk in d box 4 d man....min of health y is it d policy in KFC dat one person does handle d FOOD AN MONEY wen a purchase is made

Tru that You know i never noticed that..maybe its because i doh really buy kfc i more like Subway

miss Mexico won an miss Jamaica is 1st runner up in d miss universe, congrats to our Caribbean neighbor well done at least she did wear ah two piece an not bear breasted to pose for d world

SENIOR YR BABY!!! so happy!!! my senior haz started...wait a few more monthz then im finally done wit it...im goin off 2 college...* hopefully out of state...

ROMAN CATHOLIC members launched dere own CARNIVAL BAND an dey plan to hav an alcohol free....decent dancing...an hav a family friendly band..is dis possible wen all aroud den on d day will b rum, wining, loud music an rude behavour.....come on ppl dis is no time to send dis message on carnival Monday an Tuesday.......not ah gd idea....gd luck

Yep it had cancer bands for carnival...especially the womens breast carnival one

Back