Offical Talk Yuh Talk Old Talk Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I stressed too either i go for police - fire or finish the scholarship in got in nursing, hmmm i don't know what to do, i real frustrated.

I not getting in all yuh business lol i come to celebrate i have 31 post don't know what it going to do for me but crap i happy

itz funny how my dad haz a cookout almost every weekend since skool let out 4 summer...

That maybe means he don't want you to be going out lol he wants you too stay home

therez not really dat much i can do goin out on my own...i live good distance away frm kingz dominion & busch gardenz...& most of my friendz liv a good distance away frm my house...plus da ppl i do hang out wit i cant c until my dad getz off frm work...im 16 & i cant leave da house til hez home...i kno he trustz me...he jus doesnt trus da neighborhood i guess...but still...itz sooo borin...da only time i do go out iz da weekendz if i made planz b4 it comez...

I wondering is people noticing the latest topics at the bottom of the page hmmm,

Its a good addition to the forum...Faster access to the topics tooo...

Guess what, I saw a dead body in Caslen Field yesterday.... Around 8.00am, while passing through that area, I notice a police jeep but didnot take it on..Then the jeep came out of no way and passs our car & stop directly in front of us... When i look out the window, there it was... An east indian man covered in blood , his body look twisted up... OMG it was the first time i see something like that...

It used to it the way how things going its just a matter of time everyone will get to see these things

Yeah i heard they found him just there lying in the road. carlsen field is know for these things because its so deserted in some areas and most of them is farms

You know just when i say things going to get better for trinispice it all goes down. Now why allure do not want to post eh? Is it because trinispice do not have enough topics? Wtf we have more than 1500 but if we do not have what you want to post in well then make de damn topic..it so hard! Listen allure does only come when allure want to so the next time you come and you see there's no trinispice just do not blame us okay its U!

Hey guys i need to know something should i remove or leave the sidebar on the home page i what to to if its too much?

LOl i will have to leave it but i placed it on the right hand side, Even if no one clicks it it still needed

i in a class with some people i despise gawd we get split up today and guess who are these people. Rich, stock up spoil girl who only talk about pink fairies and zack efron . help me ! :0

Back