Offical Talk Yuh Talk Old Talk Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
ah see like dey get new illiterate road engineers now coz all d new pavements manhole covers in my area is made with concrete an all is oversize and higher than suppose to be......no visibly impaired ppl..elderly..kids..an d general public can't safely walk on dis length of foothpath.......Minister Rambarchan and councillor Henry Awong take ah drive around in ur constituency to visibly check out d footpath..........wat d arse we put dem ppl up dere for boi!!!

ah going to see if i can get a new bmobile number the one i had before i did not use it for more than 3 months and the sim card when offline. So i have to get a next one .

i just hate animal cruelties in this country... i know we are damn third world but oh gosh not every stray animals u see somewhere u have to treat them with scorn , abuse and even kill them

ah c in d airport dat it have parents wit babies standing in long lines also senior citizen have to wait dere turn its sounds simple an u would say "so wat let dem wait dey turn" but....wen u c how long Caribbean airline counter staff takes dey should have provisions for nursin mothers..toddlers..an senior citizen who's waitin to check in...wasn't dis airport deemed first class!!!

when a man gets hired as a grounds man in a school he should have common knowledge on cutting an joining a simple 1/2" pvc water line because there's a busted line for three weeks now and they waiting on the ministry to send a plummer to fix this leak, this only needs a little solvent and joining fittings, ppl just lazy an don't care about precious water

bumbleb apparantly a groundsman only suppose to know bout cutting grass and pruning plants lol
Maybe u could assist the groundsman to fix the pipe :)

we need to take pride in wat ever wrk we do....every body's job is important an sometimes we forget dat an we only go for d money an to hell wit it!!!

AH TALKING MY TALK..SOMETIMES I JUST WISH I CAN SCREAM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS AND WISH MY WORRIES AWAY...FOR A YOUNG PERSON LIKE ME I HAV E TOO MUCH OF WORRIES! URGHH

I'm real stressed out with life, i'm so fed up with alot of people shit man

Me too i really fedup i just wanna party for a change and stop being like a FOREVER ALONE MEME LOL

wen family members wants to take someting away from u.....dey does find ur weak spot an put pressure on u for u to cry an give everyting up an leave!!!!

I hate women drivers...gosh they are the wost people to drive behind urghhhhhhhhh... and yes i am a woman but certainly dont drive like one !!!!!

I hate when you love someone so much and they lie too you for the simplest things hmmm

i hate when my alarm clock dont ring on ah morn oh gooood boy it does have ah man day upsettin!!

grrr i hate when i driving normal and people feel need to try and race me and embarassing themselves

why we d taxpayers of dis country hav to pay $338,329.19 for d sister of d prime minister Vidwatie Newton to accompany her (Kamla Persad-Bissessar) to Brazil, London an Australia from October 19 to November 6, 2011!!!

some interesting threads on here...but i am wondering where are all the forumites :signlol:

hmm..plenty rain. ah wonder who going sean paul concert!!! this is weather tuh stay home

Back