Offical Talk Yuh Talk Old Talk Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
hahaha gudlluck vicks..my class is gud i have no problems except for the people who dont talk to me i can't care less lol

alyuh ah reach 400 post!!! way meh presents dey, any way ah still want to give d lime,
tony have a bus an ah will pay for d trip trinispicers, so alyuh pick ah date an lets go for d lime nah, lets go trinispicefamily!!!

I Find Manning Say How He Eh have no money but now as Haiti get in this Disaster he jut out 1 million US and give them..I mean thats good but how come we have so many poor areas in Trini and he never felt so heartbroken to give any out there at least 1 million tt

So do it foe spite because to get compensation from the company or the government.

ah wonder wen d Brian Lara stadia or f...in stadium go done build!!! d land givin away (slipping) around!!! an wat we have ppl llike d MP, d Ac C O P, d DPP an Panday doing, better we send dem Broadway yes

lol......dat stadium will neva finish......set ah jackass we dealin wit....

Hmmm...and look at it too...It doesn't even look as expensive as it costs...I can't believe they're still building partly covered stadiums in this day. Steups.

I hate where i work geezs i just feel to run back home as i sign in

how come ah minister can sue ah Medical Center for her husband's death (old man) an d courts entertaining it!!! but wen d poor ppl child dies or gets damage....we does get ah set ah run ah round....no lawyer takin up d matter for d poor!!! ah mad

How come some politicians can't read?! It is painful to listen to. Just makes it obvious you don't write your own speech and don't know what the hell you talking about. A whole bunch of literary run around too. I thought I was in the theatre.

How come only longdenville does get nasty rusty smelling water and others don't...its not even safe to drink for god sake

I know what you mean! This morning I refilling my dog's water bowl and the water BROWN. Good thing we have filters in the kitchen. Invest in a filter cus you don't know what in that water!

we have a good bit of dispensers in our house...but is water to bathe i studying gawd that thing does scratch yuh

TRUE. I just let the water run a little before I actually go into it. I know that's wasting water, but I don't want to get some skin disease.

Dude its nuh funny....... how yuh expect humans to bathe not with soap

How come de more money yuh work for. the less yuh does have to carry home? Get ah promotion with ah raise de other day and Uncle Patrick killing mih in taxes..jeez!

Hey al yuh what if we make some bumper stickers and you guys can add them to you cars what you think about that. For the T shirts i don't know where to start with that, too much money and i will have to buy it in bulk

Back