Friday Vibes

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
that moment when you realise Friday gone already :'(

Friday was catch up and recover, no more vybz for me for a longgggg time :'(

Entire weekend i was alone . Nothing to do ..i hope you guys had more fun than me !

Hoping this weekend brings hope for some a stress reliever. I can really do with that !

I played gta v all weekend. Some of the most fun without stress can be had alone

Ditto. I've learned to embrace loneliness though I can't remember the last time I had any time for myself lol It's good recharging time after long days especially.

Ditto. I've learned to embrace loneliness though I can't remember the last time I had any time for myself lol It's good recharging time after long days especially.

I love being off the grid sometimes. It makes me feel like my batteries have been recharged and ready to go again. At the same time, it wipes out my memory though :(

I'd like to erase my memory sometimes lol I actually think that might help with focusing a great deal! Being around a lot of people, a lot of noise, a lot of flickering lights etc not so much lol

I live near to a manufacturing place so its always busy, lots of noise from welding and pounding etc. , lots of people as well. I love lonliness sometimes as i sleep alot and catch up on books and movies. But these days are too lonely for me .. I need out ! And by out i mean movies, beach , ice-cream etc.

I like beaches when they're half empty lol When anywhere is too crowded or noisy it takes something from the experience for me. Sometimes I'd just sit and watch the waves and that by itself would be so relaxing for me.

One of my most fun things to destress with is a proper audio system playing my favourite music. Headphones do not capture the essence and the magic of a proper system.

I second that. There's just something about feeling the music all around you. I just get lost in another world. I think at the most productive points in my life I blasted music out for hours almost every night and was super focused the next day lol Maybe that's the secret!

okay guys new week starting , whats the upcoming plans for this friday?

i have a study vybz from now!

Friday of this week that went by was spent studying, playing with Subwoofer enclosure designs and playing with new ideas.

I second that. There's just something about feeling the music all around you. I just get lost in another world. I think at the most productive points in my life I blasted music out for hours almost every night and was super focused the next day lol Maybe that's the secret!

I wish i could do that ..My family don't agree LOL! Maybe when i have my own house? I will surely blast all my 90s rock and dance along while i do my chores!

Lol I've done it once between last year and this year, because the other people in the house had commitments far away for long enough to keep them gone til after midnight. Oh what a glorious night! :D Danced til I dropped and literally could not get back up again lol Woke up sounding like I had something stuck in my throat too, from all the "singing" haha but totally worth it! Best de-stressor ever! Come to think of it....I'm gonna put that on my Christmas list this year lol

I wish i could do that ..My family don't agree LOL! Maybe when i have my own house? I will surely blast all my 90s rock and dance along while i do my chores!

Headphones and portable music players exist for a reason.

Headphones and portable music players exist for a reason.

But when you dance around with headphones in a portable music player, sometimes the headphones come out of the device or keep falling out of your ears. Plus the "singing" will be heard lol and it's really easy for people to sneak up on you and point and laugh :/ lol

But when you dance around with headphones in a portable music player, sometimes the headphones come out of the device or keep falling out of your ears. Plus the "singing" will be heard lol and it's really easy for people to sneak up on you and point and laugh :/ lol

who cares if they laugh hahaha, that's part of it too.

the ear buds designed for running won't fall out at all.

This friday i stayed home and watch movies and read books..it was awesome thou!

Back