Friday Vibes

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I feel too shame to continue if someone laughs at me lol Maybe this Friday I'll get some more secret music blasting :D

There should be a class on stress relief.

Necessary supplies:
Music playing device capable of playing loudly
music on the music playing device

Instructions:
Step 1. Turn on music playing device.
Step 2. Select music to be played and press "play".
Step 3. Raise the volume. Party like no one's watching.

Maybe closing your blinds/curtains should be step 1 though lol

Stuck at home today ! But its all good though. i want to catch up on some Zzzz and read a novel LOL

Looks like a good day for some music and a delicious dessert

Stuck at home today ! But its all good though. i want to catch up on some Zzzz and read a novel LOL

Or for a crazy automotive project :p

This about covers it:

2n0lauh.jpg

True talk! Finally felt a little relaxed lol what a night!

We need to add cats and ice-cream in that picture LOL. having a day like that today !

We need to add cats and ice-cream in that picture LOL. having a day like that today !

So Friday vibes on a Monday? Its either Friday vibes carried itself through the weekend or you just made the impossible possible.

Well it happens rarely due to do it being a holiday ! I loved today..so quiet, nice and relaxing especially when neighbours partying somewhere and their homes are empty #bliss

Alone home , kicking it with the cats inside my room & posting on here. Everyone is liming though.

Back