Friday Vibes

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
inside I think don't like to go anywhere especially when plenty rain fell

True eh, the rain is the real keep these days. For the longest while I trying to get a good day to apply some sealant... Ain't happening with that 12 hour cure time.

This weekend was the first weekend in months that I actually got to do some cleaning and relax. Pulled out the grill, made some kebabs, cracked open some beers... t'was vibes... t'was real vibes.

Nah, me and the wifey. But to be honest, a hot grill with some peace and quiet on a cool, clear night with an ice cold beer and a nice view from my balcony (50% bush, 40% houses, 9% roads and 1% cow) is good enough to enjoy alone. I'm thinking of making it a weekend ritual to unwind after stressful weeks.

Wheyy Dude all that bush thou. Glad to know you have peace and quiet on your end.

This Friday still nothing on the agenda . Hope yours is better than mines

Bush and quietness makes for a seriously stress cutting recipe. This Friday I got nothing planned but it really doesn't matter to me, I always find things to do.

This semester I have classes on a Friday evening :Cry::confused:
My Fridays will start 'late'. Sigh.
The sacrifice is worth it!

just reach back home time to knock out yes watched straight outta Compton was great lol

I say today would be feeling like a friday but it rell boring what yall have planned for today

Nah boy Grim, when yuh try that Friday Vibes on a Sunday it doh work LOL.

Yea baii brotherhood rell people come out Friday lol and saw reasons why I love trini some much yes

Today hoping to vibes somewhere... i fedup stay home now lol

Back