Friday Vibes

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I would like to know too! 500 Dollar weather? :/

I am soo going out for Halloween even if i have to cut ah hole at the bottom of my Bora and peddle like Flintstones till ah reach! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh shux! lmaoo good one minipuff! i wasn't even thinking about that .. I was along the lines of money being given for something in return or headquarters rented for private actions.. Oh my i am wayy off

Haha ways Minipuff now you know how I feel when people dow catch meh stale jokes hahahah

lovely Friday.....i want some good vibes today...i will be doing something for the first time so my friday vibes have to be very productive.....

nice nice! good to hear! no vybzing for me, halloween dead for me lol, in lessons right now waiting the teacher hahah

how everyone friday going so far?

Wait na i now realize something here, its been five consecutive Fridays i have not done anything but stayed home. I need to enjoy my life more yes, feeling old all of ah sudden.

hahahah ways is the simple things that make you feel old eh

Wait na i now realize something here, its been five consecutive Fridays i have not done anything but stayed home. I need to enjoy my life more yes, feeling old all of ah sudden.

Grandpaaaaaa stay home and sap yuh knees with bayrum hahahaha

When you do go and enjoy your self , outside people ruining it !

hey no friday vibes for me...need some rest....after some long hours....have to sleep

this is the first friday in months where im not swamped with work! still have work to do tho, hmmmmm who vybzing today ? Brotherhood where the lime at?

So the party Done and men broke after carnival. Most people waiting for paid at the end of the month but are you the few who are liming today because its Friday ? lol.

So the party Done and men broke after carnival. Most people waiting for paid at the end of the month but are you the few who are liming today because its Friday ? lol.

men liming inside and not answering fone calls..the after carnival hiberation to the end of the month i call it lmao

I'm self-employed and usually work everyday, Fridays don't exist to me. It used to mean movie night, but haven't had much time for that either. lol.

TBH I wasn't sure what day today was lol I'll lime vicariously through you guys

Back