Friday Vibes

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Didn't go anywhere and not even today...Weather was really nice though

Well I was sick whole week so no set of heavy working or relaxing for me.

Finally could breathe through my nose again lol so on the road to recovery!

Hopefully next Friday I could make up for the work I needed this Friday

Hahahahah your Friday vybz started last week Monday lol

Steups! Why my car couldn't be working ..I need to down some shots................................of expresso!

ahahahha well guys its wednesday! i cant wait for friday, sleep a little bit earlier now

i seriously need some sleep,
friday hit meh the vybz earlier nah pleaseeeeeeeee

fiday chores an they going out to some celebration...no indulging in other stuff...going sada an unleaded....this friday will b very relaxing for me...love this friday....

Looking to cut the lawn and chill out, things just not going the way i expected it to be.

I came down with the somach flu so no where for me .. only home :faint:

Well I having a few for alyuh.
Cold in the ice. CHEERS!

13305.png

Hahaha man take a few extra for me there! Dealing with tons of work and some gf problems atm....

Today not feeling like how a regular Friday should!

Well I work hard all day. Now is loosen up time.
Your priorities in check man. Do your work. Know what you about.

ahaha ofc man! have them priorities in check , without guidance success will be harder to attain!

but i need a day to relax, maybe friday coming up here after all the divali celebrations!

oh wait no i have to clean up after all the celebrations :Cry:

feeling good about this friday...its a very quiet nite.....just lite a doz of deyas an startlight wit my daughter....the day after Divali is always quiet by me........so cool friday vibes for me....

friday vibes hugging up with my boo cant ask for better and rain falling and the place cold 500 DOLLAR WEATHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday and many could guess what i'm doing..... yes i am home :/

when i was young my fridays was to feel special and different but now it the same feelings everyday now....alyuh young ppl enjoy alyuh Fridays yes....Fridays should b special....even just to buy food or a movie or a walk...just somting u didin't do Monday to Thursday.....Fridays don't come everyday.....pay Frdays are bess....

hahah teagnie knows whats up! pay fridays are the best type of fridays, thats when you go out and have the fun you deserve!

truly though, Fridays are beginning to become non existent to me , in terms of enjoying myself!

anyone counting down for Halloween Friday?

Back