Friday Vibes

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Haha nice plans bro!

Today I learnt

Vybz cannot be created nor destroyed,it can only be converted from one form of vybz to another!

Hence we are on that Friday vybz!

i agree with this so much let it be the 10th of oct we could bring in my bday together

I actually went somewhere!!!!!! Movies & then TGI for drinks :bowl:

Countdown is onnnnn friday tomorrow, who ready?

Cheers Brotherhood! What's the plan for today guys? Where the vybz at? Hopefully somewhere that isn't raining bucket ah drop

Yea man rain falling bucket ah drop up north, and flooding here

HOME!! I made pina coladas and home made burgers to drown my sorrow :Cry:

friday night vibes karoke @driftwood bringing in my bday come all it will be fun

friday night vibes karoke @driftwood bringing in my bday come all it will be fun

Nice Let me be the first to say happy be early birthday, hope you have the time of your life tomorrow. Don't do like me and drink too much lol.

Minipuff enjoy it to the fullest ! Make sure & party. after all, its once a year !

"We limin
Bottles poppin and girls around
Girls around
Ayeeeeee
We drinkiiiiiinnnnnnnnn!"

Happy Friday folks.

d3a96f4a576591aba11f4ef653a9e26c.jpg

morris come lime with a chica come let us see if you can sing hahahhaha a p.s ppl it is a sight to see

happy friday guys...i home cleaning up..work later so no liming for me....wen san fernando but had to come home early because of d heat....enjoy ur friday guys....

its friday....all my kids home...no school..its T&TUTA convention....later will b going to get some KFC or something to eat...pot turn down till sunday...beautiful friday....

Back