Elections Is 7th September 2015!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Got my voting card in the mail today, my vote goes to the highest bidder.

I didn't get any, but i got an email from our PM stating that i have to go to the nearest voting poll.

Good luck to both parties.
11928750_485671768280118_3225322162599906288_n.jpg

I doh mind eh but really and truly party come, party go is party done for we.

lmao too bad for yall i gone in hiding i not able with traffic nah toooo much and there does be no reason except for some rally 40mins drive taking 3hrs i not able

Got a free jersey, shades and flag from the community leader in my zone. At least now I could say that this government clothed me, even if it were for a short period of time/the length of time the jersey lasts. Would recommend taking the jersey as a cloth to was car.

Got a free jersey, shades and flag from the community leader in my zone. At least now I could say that this government clothed me, even if it were for a short period of time/the length of time the jersey lasts. Would recommend taking the jersey as a cloth to was car.

DOh wash nobody car with that eh, it have a reason they make microfiber and chenille wash mitts lol.

LOL! No parties pass on our side because none never helped us do anything for our street.

However, i only got a UNC jersey from the motorcade. Didn't see any PNM motorcade to ask for :/

I fed up hear all of them....man trying to sleep and is music truck after music truck....

I fed up hear all of them....man trying to sleep and is music truck after music truck....

It really is annoying. They passing a few streets away and nobody really taking them on apart from some morons waving flags at the bar to every car that pass.

Elections are today people ! Please make sure and go out and vote. I was saying this year i am not voting , but when i really think about it, it all comes down to your future. Make the right choice!

UPDATE - PNM calls emergency press conference at Baliser House at 11a.m. to deal with election violations.

THE People’s National Movement (PNM) has reported Planning Minister Dr Bhoe Tewarie to the authorities including the police following claims of election canvassing, the party’s political leader Dr Keith Rowley has said.

Rowley made the statement after casting his vote at the International School in Westmoorings this morning.

Rowley said the process went smoothly.

He however slammed the People’s Partnership for breaking the law by canvassing today.

He said Tewarie the UNC’s candidate for Caroni Central has been the “most aggressive” in this illegal activity.

“We have a very serious issue going on right now where the UNC is canvassing today and that is a clear breach of the laws.

“We have seen text messages coming from Dr Bhoe Tewarie in particular who is using the same list that they used to campaign and canvassing people to vote today by approaching them through their cellphone contacts.

“Now that is unacceptable and we have reported to all the authorities including the police, we reported it to the EBC and to the Commonwealth observers, CARICOM observers.

“This is the kind of thing we expected from this government and I am told that they have not disappointed us,” Rowley said.

Rowley said the PNM has copies of the message being forwarded by Tewarie.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20150907 ... o-the-cops

I have a feeling people might start rioting according to the outcome of this election.

Back