Elections Is 7th September 2015!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
So with the force movement out of the race it leads PP & PNM...Which shall prevail? Who knows !

Everyone who has good intentions when they go into power gets corrupted after seeing all that money. Proper auditing should be done at all ministries but then again they will be bribed.

So much road works are being done to ensure people vote for the current government. However, in the stronghold areas nothing is being done because they know the people will still vote for them , bad conditions or not.

I wish people can wake up and have a conscious vote for who they know will do something for them. But i wish people can be true activists and don't show up to vote ! That might make eyes open big and force the government to change. We cannot stand for these two shitty parties who using race as a weapon to divide us and bribes to convince us.

Not voting doesn't make sense unless you rather not be part of the hassle. I'm showing up to vote, but I plan to intentionally spoil the ballot.

There is a similar movement in the UK that explains it nicely. Basically, None of the above (NOTA) should be an option on ballots but they would never make it an option unless there is overwhelming demand for it. The only way to show that there is overwhelming demand is by making a significant amount of people intentionally spoil their ballot.

Protest votes count

There is a similar movement in the UK that explains it nicely. Basically, None of the above (NOTA) should be an option on ballots but they would never make it an option unless there is overwhelming demand for it. The only way to show that there is overwhelming demand is by making a significant amount of people intentionally spoil their ballot.

Protest votes count

This is a good idea and it should be considered seriously. You giving me ideas man

Right now it makes no sense to do.... but all ideas that require mass participation never make sense at the beginning. It has to start somewhere, if with no one else it might as well be with me.

The worst that can happen is that things stay the same. Don't really have anything to lose.

i am glad you all are sharing the opinions of another option on the ballet. When that happens i will surely vote but for now it makes no sense i'm going to a place to vote for another party that i know will not change this country. It is very demotivating. When i can be home relaxing and sleeping late or watchin a movie or playing with my cats.

waiting until it is an actual option is sort of a catch 22 because they won't make it an actual option unless there is significant demand. However, they can only determine the demand by people that choose that option.

I was gonna vote, then I hear a talk that PNM wanna make Anthony Garcia Minister of Education if they get in.

Um, no.

Back