Elections Is 7th September 2015!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Brotherhood I hope you not involved in all this madness today you know. I was talking about peaceful protests boi dan boi.

Brotherhood does be too busy to start the revolt Dude, if you start it he may join.

I'm looking to be a millionaire quick so I'm thinking about doing politics because it's only them does become millionaires over night. So people vote for me I will share the riches.

Lotto plus is $11million and thats a one in a billion chance of you winning. Becoming a minister is a 1 in a hundred thousand chance and you getting $100 million contracts for sure. I say politics is the new lotto plus.

Yes I will actually
Well you know I've got to have your back if you have mine. I think all good revolutions must first start with an idea. My idea is simple, public servants should serve honestly and without prejudice. Of course that idea, like all ideas, is open to further improvement by others.

Just bribe a local Councillor. They getting big money contracts for you to fix the roads . Sadly i thought they would of fixed by me but i realized they just patched the road unevenly and went about their business

how everyone making out lol......is like everywhere i look i see ads from our pm even on youtube and man cant get a rest from politics on youtube no more sighz

Lol boy it serious. I doh even listen to d radio or watch tv self. I just playing game and using youtube so I makin out real good for the while lmao

i seeing ads all on youtube hosss..........im like best i just dont go online....if i want a break from all of them

Really? Omg man, they going to frustrate people until they just decide to live in a cave with a ad detector in place of a radar detector.

alot of candidates walking around know throwing up plow like come talk to him get a constant water supply and new drainage etc.....the countdown extremely near for elections

They keep passing this very loud and annoying Mic car in my area. They need to stop cause no one really comes out to meet/greet in my area for any kind of event.

Do they really think we are stupid enough to be persuaded to vote for them by loud poorly written music blasted at us over and over just one week before election. They must think we are idiots. I'll vote for the politician that represents sensible people... you know, the one that was campaigning since the last general election... I wonder, where is he/she...

Dude the problem is too many things are a lime and party. they apparently feel people in my area will love their loudness but it really is a nuisance and somehow they keep passing when my hands in underbody grease and I just want to rub some on that mic lol.

i seeing ads all on youtube hosss..........im like best i just dont go online....if i want a break from all of them
The ads get ridiculous as well, every video I loading is either pnm or UNC ad. The same ad over and over. I just mute the speakers until I can skip the ad.

Back