What's your favorite TV Show(s)

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
For me, anything on National Geographic. Man vs Wild, Alaskan State Troopers, Locked up Abroad

Is sad how they fired bear grylls because he refused to go back out to do the show while his wife was sick, i found they should have allowed him to come back whenever all his problems were over....but atleast they gave him a new show!

There was one of them Nat Geo Survivor or Man vs Wild Series i cannot remember where they were showing a man walking through a deserted area in the middle of no where ..LOL turns out it was right next to a free way at the side of the road lmao. I cannot find the video at this moment but when i do i will def post it here

That sounds alot like Man Vs Wild, and i even think i know the episode, where he is dropped in the Sahara desert, and coming down to the end, he hears a truck and just bolts after it escaping unharmed

but yes Steven , i found it really sad as well, but i guess thats show business for you!

Brotherhood dude, are you excited for season 22 of top gear???

that show reall bad!! it soo messed up but yet so close to reality!

Can't believe CNC bought the rights and they dont even show it yet.

Anyway, atleast they dont block the rerun thats on in a bit!

Ahahah Ikr man!

admin, are you looking forward to the new show <scorpion/>

Seems very interesting, very much a tech show but still a crime fighting detective show, I can't wait for the premier!

nope, but Admin, here's a TV show that you might enjoy! i cant wait until it comes out![video=youtube;j9-6DRiLsYE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9-6DRiLsYE[/video]

nope, but Admin, here's a TV show that you might enjoy! i cant wait until it comes out![video=youtube;j9-6DRiLsYE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9-6DRiLsYE[/video]

Wow man that show looks awesome, Weird Name but look the trailer. What is it coming out?

IKR it looks awesome!

Its supposedly out on the 22nd of september! i will definitely be tuning in to check it out!

Nice because all of my favorite TV series ended and I will have to wait till next year's for the other seasons bummer.

hahah thats cool! tune in , alot of shows premi?ring these days, but all IMO is crap , same things over and over, you could literally tell what going to happen on the series. but there are the few exceptional shows!

Look at ZNation its a total rip off of "The Walking Dead", can people create anything different, Btw Znation is a new series starred just last week. I really had nothing to watch to i download it and watched it, it was very poorly made.

Really? I thought it would have been good, I'm not into those type of TV shows but it looked interesting!

Count down for </scorpipn> is on!

Back