What's your favorite TV Show(s)

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
yes yes yes now my list
VH1-love and hip hop all, atlanta exes, basketball wives
E- botched,
USA-law and order svu, big bang,HOUSE
BET- THE GAME, being mary jane
MTV-AWKWARD, TRUE LIFE
ABC- SCANDAL, GREY ANATOMY
HBO- game of thrones, sex and the city
NETFLIX-ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK,
LIFETIME- devious maids
SHOWTIME-queer as folk
TLC-, sex sent me to the Er, :angel:

Really? I thought it would have been good, I'm not into those type of TV shows but it looked interesting!

Count down for </scorpipn> is on!

Dude the plot for scorpion was awesome, Now i'm hyped up for the next episode. Great show.

Dude the plot for scorpion was awesome, Now i'm hyped up for the next episode. Great show.
Yes I agree! It's a great show, makes sense, situations are a but far fetched but at the same time reasonable!

I love how the kid just turned out to be a genius and Walter just naturally speaks to him lol, the mothers face is like

HOWWWWWWWW????

BIG BANG THEORY IS BACKK!! Anyone seen it yet ?? It find it does be too short :/

ITS BACK? since whenn? i saw new episodes announced , but TV bought the rights, and it shows the same time as WWE , so i just dont bother to watch it anymore!

anyone have links to a trusted tv show streaming website?

New Episode aired last night ! When Sheldon came back from the train station..Man it was epic

I'm gunna catch it online, I love big bang theory!

The real question is

WHEN IS TOP GEAR COMING BACK ON?????????

A new tv show called FOREVER its really good,

[video=youtube;-JmVnyJ16d4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JmVnyJ16d4[/video]

ohhhhh that looks great!!!

will definitely check it out!

Gotham looks interesting as well!

BUT NEW EPISODES OF THE ORIGINALS AND SCORPION AIR TONIGHT!:amen::high5::dance::dance::dance::dance:

How is the THE ORIGINALS? i was hearing about it but i never got around to watch it, i'm very picky about my Tv time lol.

Lol trust me, knowing you Ryan, you wouldn't like it

It's a show basically about Vampires and werewolves, story of them fighting over New Orleans,

Basically it's like a prequel to Vampire Diaries

Lol trust me, knowing you Ryan, you wouldn't like it

It's a show basically about Vampires and werewolves, story of them fighting over New Orleans,

Basically it's like a prequel to Vampire Diaries

Well hell no, not in to that crap lol, like more tech syfi themed shows. fed up with shows with vampires and werewolves.

The Originals is a spin off to vamp diaries so no u will not like it ...

Don't study Admin he hates everything Cliche or Trending but when he gets around to see it , he's hooked

[video=youtube;j4GAs9TJVjM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4GAs9TJVjM[/video]

The walking dead season 5 Sunday 12 October 2014, just cant wait.

Supernatural Season 10 ! My favourite series of all time ! New season Tuesday night .

Supernatural back on???

DEAN IS NOW A DEMON!! that ended on a cliff hanger there... Couldn't belive he is now a demon

Supernatural back on???

DEAN IS NOW A DEMON!! that ended on a cliff hanger there... Couldn't belive he is now a demon

Yea man and Crowley knew that all along! That was his game plan from the last season. But somehow i feel that Dean might come and save sam from his kidnapper although he said he will not. Don't know how this season going but i love it already!

wow i need to catch up on the episodes when i have time!

its been a while since ive watched Supernatural

New episodes of Legend Of Korra, NCIS , Scorpion and Top Gear USA have been aired, so im looking for all to look at them online

edit: almost forget out Big Bang Theory there yes :(

[video=youtube;Yj0l7iGKh8g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj0l7iGKh8g[/video]

I saw the plot months ago, but the series started and so far its going great. Btw the name is FLASH.

Wow doesn't this show tonight? Right after arrow?

Never saw the trailer for it tho!

Back