What's your favorite TV Show(s)

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
i saw misfits on netflix but didnt peek my interest i all it to something to watch over the holidays.,,lol

I'm up to the season after Nathan leaves and it doesn't have the same magic lol I think Robert Sheehan left to start working on City of Bones at the time so the fact that the series was cancelled shortly after makes me think he didn't come back because his character added a lot to the show and something is missing without him. It's only about 5 seasons or so, you could definitely binge watch it over a vacation lol

Loved Dark.
"Dark" is a critically-acclaimed German science fiction thriller series that has gained a loyal fanbase worldwide. Boasting a gripping storyline, intricate plot twists, and thought-provoking themes, the show explores the consequences of time travel and the interconnectedness of different timelines. With its atmospheric cinematography, stellar performances, and intelligent writing, "Dark" offers a unique and immersive viewing experience that keeps audiences captivated throughout its three seasons.

Back