What's your favorite TV Show(s)

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
No that trailer came out some time ago, so it was not meant for today's date. I believe new episodes comes out every Tuesday.

Admin yuh on shit! Flash is the same thing as Arrow with a love story romance only Arrow has a more big storyline and action. You can say what you want but you will eventually end up watching all the series as us

admin watch out bro, looks like you on a dangerous road there my friend.

play it safe and watch both series and hush yess never upset them ladies with they tv series so nah

i fed up getting the bad up from my gf with Teen Wolf, i find that show rather pointless and plain chuppid, but she love it so i have to as well :brick:

admin watch out bro, looks like you on a dangerous road there my friend.

play it safe and watch both series and hush yess never upset them ladies with they tv series so nah

i fed up getting the bad up from my gf with Teen Wolf, i find that show rather pointless and plain chuppid, but she love it so i have to as well :brick:

Dude i used to watch Teen wolf and then it hit me wtf i'm watching. I had no choice because all my Favorite TV shows were either canceled or finished so desperate times lead to Teen Wolf.

there were other shows you could of watched admin..You just choose teen wolf because deep inside you maybe like it

Let's see....lol

The Flash
Arrow
The Walking Dead
Helix
Banshee
Black Sails
Game of Thrones
The Big Bang Theory
American Horror Story
Selfie
Top Gear
Newsroom
Homeland
Teen Wolf - admin don't be ashamed. I love this show!

I'll add the rest when I remember them. Lol

what is with people and teen wolf??????????????????? someone needs to explain this to me!

what is with people and teen wolf??????????????????? someone needs to explain this to me!

Have you ever seen it? When I heard it was from MTV..I was like...meh...pass! But I saw a lil piece on cable and it looked good, tried it....no regrets. This season has gotten better IMO.

Haha I have seen it, I was forced to watch it lmao i personally don't like it, but good news guys

THE NEW SEASON OF THE 100 AIRED LAST NIGHT, sadly tv6 didn't show it

Lol. Ok guys, to each his own. :happy: I heard about the 100. Is it any good? Have you guys seen The Strain? I'm on my 4th episode, it's going awesome!

The 100 is too cliche but i still watch it lol season 2 started yesterday and for the strain well i'm on the 5 episode and its weird and unpredictable, exactly my kinda of show.

I'll try it :happy: Going to watch The Strain now actually, my son's asleep, it's the only chance I get, don't want to give the little one nightmares! lol

the Hundred new episode was freaking amazing!

check it out

The 48 , thats the episode , its coming along really well actually!

also Legend of Korra coming along with so many twists and turns its not even a joke! its an amazing season!! wish it never ends!

Orange is the new black is really good, as well. My wife is also watching Once upon a time...looks pretty good. Lame graphics though. lol. Banshee is an amazing series to follow, contains nudity, sex and cursing...definitely not for the kiddies!

Orange is the new black is the shitt!!!! We recommended it to admin and he said it's girly LOL

Back