What's your favorite TV Show(s)

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Ahhhh I have buddies to watch scorpion with now!! Its an amazing show!!

I love how the plot is going so far!

All based on the life of Walter O'Brian XD what an awesome life

Ahhhh I have buddies to watch scorpion with now!! Its an amazing show!!

I love how the plot is going so far!

All based on the life of Walter O'Brian XD what an awesome life

Just checked him out, seriously sounds like a made for TV bio lol

Wow. Didn't know that. Loving it soo far!

Yayyyyy I have buddies to watch scorpion with!! Admin you on board to? I remember you watched the first episode!

Anyone watching Constantine? I watched the first episode, wasn't half bad. I love horror shows :) Waiting to start back American Horror Story.

Anyone watching Constantine? I watched the first episode, wasn't half bad. I love horror shows :) Waiting to start back American Horror Story.

I am so behind on Horror Story & Grey's but have time stalk the interwebs. I shame.

For those who watches Covert Affairs ...its back one !! Yuss ! Love that show

To be honest, I sit down to watch a tv show and almost always end up on Youtube, it's like crack! lol

For those who watches Covert Affairs ...its back one !! Yuss ! Love that show
Well off to download some new episodes I guess
To be honest, I sit down to watch a tv show and almost always end up on Youtube, it's like crack! lol
YouTube replaces everything in my house. Don't even have cable. Netflix, Hulu and YouTube

YouTube replaces everything in my house. Don't even have cable. Netflix, Hulu and YouTube

Yes! All I need is youtube! Well....internet in general lol I can't remember the last time I watched something from another source (other than downloads lol) and I'm not bothered by that in the least.

Hahahhah nah I have a website for all the latest episodes and movies ,its updated daily so its all the latest

Tubemeplus, really good website!

New episode of Scorpion tonight for those who are interested!!

And news from Nickelodeon
4b99573388fddb5327dd925e35fc77f9.jpg

BRACE YOURSELF KORRA FANS.THE END IS NEAR

wheyyyy I was so bummed when avatar ended it was real hard to watch korra. Never got into it and now it's finishing. An entire series to add to the list I have to catch up on!

hahah nah bro i dont watch movies on my phone again, i need a note for that! lol

AND YESS the series was really short! im really sad to see the series end, however short the series has been, it was one of the most exciting journeys and most enjoyable time of watching nickelodeon!

Is there going to be another spin off? That would be great, they can't end that universe, it's too awesome!

actually MangaAddict, the creators of Avatar announced that they milked the avatar universe dry, they dont want to exhaust the name avatar, so the legend of korra will be the last series to the Avatar Universe, after the 19th of december , there will be no more avatar series. They are finished , so these last few episodes will be pretty amazing! atleast im hoping so!!!

Wow that sucks! Reminds me of Young Justice, that was going great until they just upped and cancelled it :( Ever saw that?

OFCCCCCCCCC young justice was the best twist from DC nation!!! i loved watching it! young justice , and the second series young justice invasion! The story line dragged on a bit , but it really went well! and they cancelled that along with the thundercats remake! i loved those shows!

Has anyone checked out The Librarians yet? It's kind of cheesy and 90's-ish but still quirky and interesting!

Back