The Tech Corner

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

SO guys....... in your opinion , WHAT IS THE BEST MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEM?

• Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jolla's Sailfish

• Nokia's Symbian

• Linux and Limo's Tizen (Samsung's new line OS)

• Canonical's Ubuntu

• Total voters
Steven Ramadar said:
I really don't mind cuz I flash a new ROM every week....when I run out of ROMs to flash I'll buy a new phone and restart the process
Hahaha you sound like me 2 years ago xD Dow worry it's like being a player, eventually you will find the one and settle down with her, and you will fall in love and never want to change anything about her!

Lol well yea I understand haha

Anyone has any suggestions for a good IR blaster app that is compatible with LGs , the new g3 quick remote is utterly useless, has less features and databases than the older one,

So I deleted it lmao

Ok so i rooted my SGH-i747M S3... What do i do now?!... I never flashed any rom etc lol...

Super specs for the Google Nexus 6 is rumored to pack high end specs that includes a 64-bit version of its Snapdragon 800-series chipset clocked at 3 GHz; 5.2-inch full-HD, curved LCD display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass; 3 GB RAM; 13 MP camera and a 5 MP front-facing camera; Bluetooth; NFC; Micro-USB; Wi-Fi; and 4G. However, Google has not confirmed any of the aforementioned rumors.

hoping that my MOTO X will receive this update on a timely manner because Google is still in control of Motorola.

thats some serious beastly specs, i wouldnt mind getting one myself, i think they are on par with the Oneplus 1 , i would love to get my hands on that phone! google has always produced very nice phones , looking forward to see the design of the nexus 6 as well as the roll out of Android L

and the Moto X should be able to collect the update, once there aren't any issues with the system, you will be able to get it on time!

well guys new and unfolding! the Xiaomi's latest creation to compete with the Oneplus One IMO , the phone Xiaomi MI 4 is cheap, packs some seriously awesome specs, and is built in a quite premium manner! i think i just might get one if its available for trinidadian networks!
http://www.engadget.com/2014/07/22/xiaomi-mi4-launch/

Noticed something while using google camera compared to my moto g stock is that shoot at the same distance you get a totally different view :/ Google Camera
juvavyru.jpg
Moto g stock app
y3uge6a9.jpg

Which brings me to believe stock camera apps suck

Haha wowww thats a huge difference in view! I wonder why the stock app has more of a zoomed view compared to the Google camera app, have you played around with the stock app camera settings to see if you can get wider pictures with better quality?

That's the thing the stock app has no settings to adjust anything so I'll stick with google camera!

wowww seriously? no settings, i had no clue! stick with the google camera! google knows best!

Yea i know about those settings but they actually do nothing can adjust anything from there...just gonna keep google camera app for photos and use the stock for slow mo video which would be rarely..

Also guys getting some issues to use the site from tapatalk and my mobile browser had to go on my laptop to reply :/

Really?? We sorted out all the issues with the DNS , august 10th will be the last date for the master DNS to be reset ,but we can take a look into it again

Selling my moto g 4g used a month pm me for more info guys

Back