The Tech Corner

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

SO guys....... in your opinion , WHAT IS THE BEST MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEM?

• Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jolla's Sailfish

• Nokia's Symbian

• Linux and Limo's Tizen (Samsung's new line OS)

• Canonical's Ubuntu

• Total voters
GPU: GeForce GTX 560 Ti
CPU: Intel Core i7 870 @2.93GHz (not overclocked)
Memory: 12GB DDR3 Ram
Space: 2TB Hard Drive (looking to get a 512GB SSD though)

Runs pretty good for me but my monitor needs chaning... After 8 years of use it now shows a blue line in the center... Lol... Its an AOC 19.5" LCD...

==================================

Tablet: Asus Transformer TF300T (rooted, keyboard dock included)

==================================

Phones: Samsung S3 SGH-i747M (rooted, KitKat 4.4.2)
Samsung S2X SGH-T989D (rooted, JellyBean 4.2.1)

Thanks... built it myself... reason i have 12gb ram is because i end up getting a deal if i take the 3 4gb sticks all together....

Thermaltake versa II with Thermaltake SmarT 650w power supply...

[hsimg:1qydz333]http://www.hitechreview.com/uploads/2012/12/Thermaltake-Versa-G2.jpg[/hsimg:1qydz333]

Lol... I wanna water cool it though... But have no experience or idea what to do there... Im using a Cooler Master Hyper 212 currently... Was looking for a Thermaltake SpinQ but that rel hard to find...

[hsimg:3lilq5og]http://pcper.com/images/reviews/673/1-SpinQ.jpg[/hsimg:3lilq5og]

Great idea! I don't have a skybox either, if I did I would be absolutely completely broke with the most useless stuff ever lmao I will can't help myself buying car parts, computer parts and assorted random things lmao

Nah I use China for ordering random shit,small money to clear via ttpost

well guys i woke up this morning to find my LG G2 software bricked, apparently somewhere inbetween 12:34Am and 7 Am the phone downloaded and installed the OTA update so i was stuck in a TWRP bootloop, ended up loosing all my data, my apps etc, some fond memories gone because of that :(

well if this happens to anyone else , before you wipe and factory reset, or try to flash and mount USB storage etc, and loose all your data and stufff just type in this in the Terminal command in TWRP

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/fota do this one first, then clear the command terminal and type in this second.

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/misc

go back to the home screen of TWRP and reboot, your back to stock firmware

after that experience, im just downloading a G3 ROM and flashing it, going to collect OTA updates from the Optimus G3 team!

Yepp just got it installed ,tbh I'm actually kinda disappointed by it ,lost some very valuable features, plus I can't connect to my computer now as a MTP device, and I have lost all my data :(

Damn sorry to hear bro... I had a problem recently where my memory card keeps ejecting itself and re-mounting itself at random... It did it so much times the card itself malfunctioned and i had to format it... Hmm... Lost all my daughter's pics etc.. :(

Back