The Tech Corner

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

SO guys....... in your opinion , WHAT IS THE BEST MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEM?

• Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jolla's Sailfish

• Nokia's Symbian

• Linux and Limo's Tizen (Samsung's new line OS)

• Canonical's Ubuntu

• Total voters
Wayzz sorry to hear man! What class was the memory card?

Fellas looking for a good notification bar app non root

Notification Bar Deluxe v10.6.2... https://usersfiles.com/s5r9pd603lpk

Thats the link to the apk file.. When you download it then go to the Playstore and download EasyInstaller... (blue cube-ish box icon)... And it will scan your phone for apk files and allow you to install them....

Actually Steven in some cases you do, but in this case you don't need too lol

Same as Steven using android since cutcake days on a g1
Never used an installer yet!

Hahaha really?? Nothing like root installer when you wanted to embed apps into a specific system to incorporate it into a ROM?

I don't know it all eh so I ain't gonna doubt. Have a few things I have yet to learn.

Anyway some must have apps:
Lucky patcher
Game killer
Android L/swype/swiftkey
Poweramp
Viper4AndroidFX
Flipboard
Whatsapp+
Avast anti theft
Tapatalk
Play music
VLC
Waze

I know you dont need a installer app but the reason i use EasyInstaller is because it scans both your phone and SD card for unwanted APK's... Just in case you forget them in your phone...

Also another great app you must have is Clean Master... :D

-Roach- said:
I know you dont need a installer app but the reason i use EasyInstaller is because it scans both your phone and SD card for unwanted APK's... Just in case you forget them in your phone...

Also another great app you must have is Clean Master... :D
haha oh wow cool, but man haven't you found for the past few updates ,clean master does not do as much as it used to??

I've actually tested it and I noticed that cleanmaster does Nothing significant in cleaning your phone ( testing was done between Cleanmaster and SD maid Pro)

@Steven I see game killer there boi, yuh rell cheating eh xD lmao hahaha

Yeah that's why I didn't put it :/
Aye I only have two games eh lol
e4ynuzaz.jpg

Also, Everything Me Launcher is what I'm using now, only for a day but looks and works great

Hahhahaa I hear yuh bro ,dw I had that too xD

Guys update on the G2 how to re-install MTP drivers

I went thru the entire mile to try and install them back includin Koush universal mobile drivers ......

Of which I had to update and roll back specific LG United drivers to the 49S version , 3.11 and after that ,modify a mtp file in Windows INF ,

And after allllll of that, a system restore and masking of the drivers to make it Samsung , fixed the problem. There we go folks

If you want a good phone buy a bloody Samsung :/

P.S what are the Best Root Apps do you guys have running on your phone?

Hahahah not HTC man, HTC is still a lot of hell to go through to unlock bootloader and recovery and stuff lol

Favourite games :
Modern combat 1-4
Real Racing 3
Gunship battle 3d
Flappy Bird
Real Drift Racing full version
Traffic Racer
Hill Climb Racing

Feeling to root my moto g but unlocking d boot loader is a no go for me I like getting ota updates

true true but for lazy people OTA is much simpler , also, to download and flash a OTA update risks the loss of data and apps, so thats why i rarely do it, i've done alot of software work in my day , and trust me you get to a point where its nice to have stuff done for you automatically rather than you go doing it manually and stressing yourself!

Back