Share a coke meh foot

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Quick question? has anyone found the name Amelia yet? seriously need to find that

apparently she found my name, so i have to find hers..

the competition is ON!
even if i did i wont tell you cause you not looking for cathy

I am I am have no fear!! I haven't found it yet, but I have faith that truvalue will not let you down

Pretty sure there ain't going to be one with Navin..... :(

actually, yea there is Navin, i found one with Navin on it already at the Nagar, i gave my cousin it since his name is Navin!

Lol. You're going to have me looking through cokes in the grocery now...you serious? I was like...don't even bother looking, with my weird ass name. lol

Hahaha nah your name is on the coke list!!!

SONYGOUP NO THANKS I RATHER NOT SHARE MY COKE.

LOL! this thing getting too outta hand but i might agree that Coke has an excellent marketing scheme

Yes have me digging. In ppl fridge and cooler like i mad and still no damn cathy(cryyingggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!)

Lol. I want one with my name! My name is never on anything! But I mostly buy 2 litres, so I don't know how that going to work out....

Hahaha ent you could order it with your name on it?

if somebody really do that the sad yo
Manga I think u could just call em cuz I saw Gtees and having a custom coke alone some DJs ...never could tell u might get on saying mangaAddict

Hahahaha boi I think they finish with that promotion xD
I tried to go online to check if my name is on there ,or if my friends playing a trick on me

They said the promotion is over but they will endorse it while stocks last so idk where I gunna find my name now :'(

Back