Share a coke meh foot

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
ab2e72e5cde18772ae9f2e3001c38e8c.jpg

Soooooo.....I found a Staff member!!! Hahahah

I think Ryan is a common name... People tend to find that alot along with Mark, Micheal, Matthew, Alana, Harry etc. etc

Hahahaha yes man! Only the great! Dow study LadyDeath Ryan, she's vex how she hasn't found her name yet!

Hahahaha yes man! Only the great! Dow study LadyDeath Ryan, she's vex how she hasn't found her name yet!

mr bollywood you are searching for the wrong name and time is up soooooooooooooooooooo we on war mr bollywood "put your dukes up" i am primed and ready and waiting for you :fencing:

mr bollywood you are searching for the wrong name and time is up soooooooooooooooooooo we on war mr bollywood "put your dukes up" i am primed and ready and waiting for you :fencing:

This should be interesting...Don't worry Mr.B I got your back from....:behindsofa:

Bwhahahahaha oh gosh!!! I in rell trouble now boi :(

I found one the other day inno ,before the whole thing started I found a Stephanie

Why did I throw away the bottle :'(

Don't give up bro!! If it have names like Sumintra it must have your name out there! I haven't given up hope yet !

So I keep forgetting to check because I rarely ever go into the soft drink aisle, but I checked two groceries this time and found this:

(Sorry Minipuff!)

mrdclg.jpg

Bahahahahahahahaha!!!! Thank you Shadowhunter! I never gave up hope....I was just fooling y'all! :clap2:

NAVIN HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!

good job shadowhunter xD now MangaAddict has to find your name Lmao

And someone is yet To find mine!

sorry be ent have time with coke i busy macoing the anil and lurbz soap opera

Back