Share a coke meh foot

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Shadowhunter you too??? My friend said the same thing and I still can't find my name or her name!!

Steven looking out for me! Thanks bruh!!!

Lmao. Whoever at Coca Cola came up with this promotion should get a raise! To say it has generated a buzz would be an understatement.

a raise yes AND WHO EVER CAME UP WITH THE LIST OF NAMES DESERVE A KICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahhahahaha minipuff furious at the person at coke who made that name list boi lol

If the promotion was still going on, you could have submitted your name and gotten a custom coke bottle but it's all over now:'(

Hehehe Just Need to find that "Karina" .. Thank you guys ! The hunt is official on to find it in Trinidad

2339a5a39efc9b1c7ade6b7a718f19e2.jpg

Seriously? They have Aarti but not adesh?

Lmao I know an Artie not Aarti, but if you guys know an Aarti tell her I owe her a coke! Lmao

i going and write S M JALEEL COME ON ALL YUH LET US SHARE AH BUSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SURE WE NAME GO BE ON THE LIST

Hahahahhahahaha I know this gunna get Minipuff mad eh

BUT I DID GO ON THE HUNT FOR YOUR NAME TODAY!!

I only got these xD
9c897aa084f0bc3ce4737a378248655d.jpg

*Disappointed face*

Hahahahhahahaha I know this gunna get Minipuff mad eh

BUT I DID GO ON THE HUNT FOR YOUR NAME TODAY!!

I only got these xD
9c897aa084f0bc3ce4737a378248655d.jpg

*Disappointed face*

ammmmmmmmmmmm yu have 24hrs left so i suggest you start drawing hunnieeeeeeeeeeeee

waitttttttttt nooooooooo i now seeing this!!!! i need an extension!!! give me until next week nah pleaseeee xD

boi if i loose, minipuff will never forgive me for 1) not finding her name and 2) i moved her thread and the notification didnt send , so she was deeply emotionally hurt and concerned!

if i am to get forgiveness i must find her name on a coke bottle

Lol.Minipuff u still hating on Coca Cola

yes i am cause there idea of names is nonesense how on earth it have no CATHY-ANNE, STEPHANIE, OR CHRISTINA nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnnn but it have aarti and sumintra and vidya and thing coca on mess with this if BUSTA OR BARE FRUIT WAS DOING THIS I WOULD OF BEEN IN THE GAME and it didnt bother me at first until i realise they just EXCLUDED ME

Back