Share a coke meh foot

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
:/ WTH! I'm with Minipuff....ah vex!

waysssss steven GT, how about we make this into a game!

Everyone who finds a coke with the name of someone they knows, have to challenge that person they found, to find their name , for example

if i found Steven's name, steven's challenge is to find my name!

what you guys think?

waysssss steven GT, how about we make this into a game!

Everyone who finds a coke with the name of someone they knows, have to challenge that person they found, to find their name , for example

if i found Steven's name, steven's challenge is to find my name!

what you guys think?
i not playing cause it doh have my name in trinidad steupssssssssssssssssssssss

I'm in, it's much easier to find your names....then you'll have to find mines!!! I like this game :D

Anyone saw a Karina by chance?
i will look for karina but what exactly are the rules cause u can create you label so does that mean we want to see coke bottle in had and pic with time stamp to prove that you really found it

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw an Adesh when I discovered the names earlier on but wasn't on Trinimotors then. I found both my son's first and middle names by coincidence, separately as well (one in the grocery, one someone was drinking).

Minipuff, would it work if we found a Cathy and an Anne separately? Unless you order it specifically I think chances of both together are pretty slim...

I saw an Adesh when I discovered the names earlier on but wasn't on Trinimotors then. I found both my son's first and middle names by coincidence, separately as well (one in the grocery, one someone was drinking).

Minipuff, would it work if we found a Cathy and an Anne separately? Unless you order it specifically I think chances of both together are pretty slim...

seee progress i liking you @shadowhunter you made my day yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lol no just if someone sees it if they can let me know or take a photo for me. I too busy to go look for one myself :(

seee progress i liking you @shadowhunter you made my day yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol glad to help! I saw someone drink an "Ann" today, but not an "Anne". The next time I go to the grocery I'll be on the lookout!

THEY HAVE KARINA BUT NOT ADESH??? WTH!

and its not even the Karina that is commonly spelt to ,Kareena / kareina wth!

I go take ah rakesh/rajesh and be happy yes

I saw an Adesh before I joined Trinimotors, otherwise I woulda take a pic, next time I'll be on the lookout!

Back