Say Hi and Introduce Yourself

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Welcome to the forum Kevin! Nice to have you around ..please make yourself at home !

Hey stacy!!

Glad you're a part of something revolutionary!

I hope you enjoy your experience here!

Feel free to message any of the moderators or administrators with any questions or suggestions/problems!

hi Trinimotors i'm patrick from Tobago an avid car person so I thought I just give your site a tryout

Thanks and welcome Sheppie. Make yourself at home. Hope you can bring something unique to the forums

Sheppie! Welcome man! Great to have another car fanatic on board!

Lol yea it really does! Preforms fantastic as well!

sita ram...hey all...just saying to all our family here....looking forward to seeing ur posts...enjoy

Welcome Joker! Make yourself at home bruh (y)

Sita Ram teagnie!

Joker and Teagnie nice to have you all on the forum...Make yourself at home

kool...tks for the acknowledgement LadyDeath....this feels like home wit family...its a must for me everyday....

Hi. I like working on cars and more so car audio. I can help get finishers and enclosures, small amps, speakers and processors for people interested. I currently drive a ck2 lancer that was to be my turbo project for the longest while but slowly may be changing to a stance style build as soon as I get the change to repair and paint. ( I also supply adult toys and supplements for male and female ) for those interested. just here to mingle, learn and share. Will appreciate any business opportunities as well.

hey man jwaze! Welcome, make yourself at home! just sit back and enjoy the vibes of the forum!

Back