Say Hi and Introduce Yourself

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
There will be a time when forums and websites will be scarce... Social media taking over slowly... Facebook/Twitter/Whatsapp/Viber/Instagram/YouTube took away 70+% of online browsers... Lol... Not to mention the kind of phones/tablets we getting now... Like a pc in your pocket... When me and admin was going to school we had phones like the nokia 1100... LOL.

Roach is right social media is everything now but little do people know important things and conversations gets lost in news feeds and can never be found again.. Forums are never changing and always on the net ..

Welcome LadyDeath glad you could make it on the inside!

I am Saxman, the guy with the youTube dashcam video stories.

Looking forward to a pleasant and amicable experience by being a member here.

welcome Saxman642!! hope you enjoy our forum! feel free to create a thread and post up some of your videos! i believe i've seen some of them! it would be great if you could post it up!

welcome to the forum man, thanks for registering and enjoy your stay.

Hi ppl , new here , names Duane . Not really a car guy but love the forum and the service it offers

Back