Say Hi and Introduce Yourself

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
hahaha look Roach make it on the inside! welcome baiii!

hey guys i'm teagnie..i drive a PBS Toyota..hoping to be driving one from the showroom next 2yrs....loving the forum an if sometimes i sounds like i don't know what i saying..is coz i dont..so bear wit me...tks...see u on the topics

Welcome Kal-El, we will be adding an android app soon hopefully you will stick around too see it lol. have a great day and enjoy the forum.

welcome teagnie and Kal-El hope you guys enjoy the forums!

Welcome everyone..remember its a new forum so there are always new posts to make..glad to see many of you around

Hey! Welcome man.. Nice to see you made it across ! Make yourself right at home :D

Hi Steven, welcome! I saw in your earlier post that you do everything from straightening to ac? PM me, my ac needs servicing!

Steven on the inside boi!!!!!!! is it appropriate to break out the famous song line ," Started from the bottom , now my whole team here!" ???

Hey Steven Ramadar welcome man happy to see you're making yourself at home. Don't worry i don't ever believe we will become negative and critical like the other automotive forums. Reason why we created Trinimotors is for us to become better than the others.

Steven is a regular here already yes lol... Im a bit late on this but welcome to the forums...

Steven Ramadar said:
thanks, made myself at home since registered. Only hope this forum doesn't become like 3ne2nr and GATT with all the ignorants and self proclaimed "know it alls"

That's why i came here..to much hate man and no one doing anything about it .. I will always support something fresh and new...

Im on 3 different forums myself and i try to use each as much as possible to promote each admin/site owner... Im not bias in any way towards anyone... But one of the 3 sites like a ghost town for the longest while... Lol...

Back