Say Hi and Introduce Yourself

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Hi. I like working on cars and more so car audio. I can help get finishers and enclosures, small amps, speakers and processors for people interested. I currently drive a ck2 lancer that was to be my turbo project for the longest while but slowly may be changing to a stance style build as soon as I get the change to repair and paint. ( I also supply adult toys and supplements for male and female ) for those interested. just here to mingle, learn and share. Will appreciate any business opportunities as well.

Welcome dude, please do enjoy your stay here and please do share your knowledge for those not Auto inclined like me lol.

Hello everyone, Ive been a member for a few days, didnt even see this thread until now.
I love doing it myself, im a car enthusiast, car audio fan, performance fan, off road/4wd fan. Once it deals with cars Im interested. Always looking to improve myself. I have been a computer technician on a personal basis for 10 years.
I currently drive a 2008 2.7l gasoline Hilux. It is a 4wd with all original paint and panels and lots of accessories.

wow hey guys ! we appreciate it so much that you have joined our community. Welcome and make yourselves at home. :)

welcome nirtime! glad you saw the thread bro! always happy to add another car enthusiast to the group! welcome bro , hope you like our vybz!

cant wait to hear about your projects (both car related and Tech related , im a bit of a tech and car guy myself)

Hello everyone, Ive been a member for a few days, didnt even see this thread until now.
I love doing it myself, im a car enthusiast, car audio fan, performance fan, off road/4wd fan. Once it deals with cars Im interested. Always looking to improve myself. I have been a computer technician on a personal basis for 10 years.
I currently drive a 2008 2.7l gasoline Hilux. It is a 4wd with all original paint and panels and lots of accessories.

Welcome man, I'm happy to have you here, like is said before if any problems please do contact me.

Welcome nirtime, hope you like the forum. Your input is greatly appreciated! Have fun!

Didn't notice this thread lol but an official hi to everyone, I'm Shadowhunter. I don't know anything about cars lol Loving the experience so far, looking forward to learning new things and making new friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome all! Niceeee to have you on the inside shadowhunter! Welcome to the community! Or should I say family?

Didn't notice this thread lol but an official hi to everyone, I'm Shadowhunter. I don't know anything about cars and I'm a stay at home mom so I post when my son allows me to lol Loving the experience so far, looking forward to learning new things and making new friends.
Couldn't post here to alert me to the fact that you was a girl >.> but welcome nonetheless. Hope you here to stay

Couldn't post here to alert me to the fact that you was a girl >.> but welcome nonetheless. Hope you here to stay

Hahahaha sorry bout that, thought it was kinda obvious by mentioning my husband in comments to other posts and my avatar too lol but now the rest of the world knows too :D

Last edited:
Back