Offical Talk Yuh Talk Old Talk Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
i have meh umbrella....all i missin is a tall boots to walk through flood :icon_confused:

i hear a talk that maxi taxi men on some kinda strike because of the illegal drivers on the bus route....so is stress later for maxi :icon_frown:

ok here... its on me :icon_cheesygrin:
x6k9pj.jpg
sorry kinda froze lol but you did say cold right?

Raucous wtf you getting on bad how you beating my high scores so lol now its war again

LOL i have some history with puncheon and it was not nice at all lol, Firewater lol

I up up the arcade stats on the portal so who ever has the highest ranking and the most recent wins will get sort of bigup lol. Like RauCous lol he blinging lol

Don't worry dude lol i will add some more games you to pay so you could get your high scores and i could pawn them from you lol

Yo people remember once the forum icon red thats mean that their are unread post, once its black and blue all the post has been read on that section. Hitting the link view new topics will not reveal all the new post.
It will just reveal the new post in that session

We have over 400 members and just a few of us are active come one guys create some topics tell you friends to join, Lets get this happening now

Back