Offical Talk Yuh Talk Old Talk Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Sometimes i does wonder what i doing wrong because i believe i make a very good looking forum very candy eye. I listened to everyone ideas and comments and i told a lot of people but no no seem to one to be involved on the forum.
I does really try hard and everyday i always look for something new to improve on.

good work will pay off one day!!!!!!

Yea i know but alot of the threads people don't reply on, people get discourage to make new topics because no one reply's to them,

I HATE THE POLICE..TODAY MY BROTHER PARK UP IN SUBWAY MONTROSE CARPARK AND THIS T&TEC MAN GO TO REVERSE AND RIDE UP ON MY BROTHER 2 RIGHT DOORS OF HIS FIELDER..WHEN ME BROTHER COME OUT NOW AND HE TELLING THE MAN..THE MAN GET ON MORE HYPED THAN MY BROTHER LIKE IF HE WRONG...WHEN MY BROTHER GONE NOW TO MAKE A DAMN REPORT THE POLICE SAID SORRY IT HAPPEN IN A CAR PARK AND NOT THE ROAD SO WE CANNOT HELP YOU

Well we went into t&tec and demanded two new doors and we got it :bananas

Well very soon i have to come up with a uniform logo for trinispice and some other things but in dude time

OMG i'm loosing all my high scores way, just so i now checking i have 6 high scores hmmmm its war all again i say war

Lol dude i'm just 3 more than you i feel they have something against me lol what did i do what did do lol

Dude i hope its not a man lol oh try not and get abuse eh lol

dude you know their are alot of men posing as females hmmm 500 lol you worth just 3 bottles of rum lol

ha.
Is our local media biased or self centered? I was reading about the summit and the international media gave more factual and balanced views our media had the most opinionnated prebiased reporting. Its annoying do they really think people want to hear all that. I'd want to know how the summit went and what they talked about and not whether or not the journalist thinks it was a waste or not. Do local media even bother to give news.. most of what i see are all rants. Its scary what passes for news.
I know we'd report more on ourselves but i dont see how they just ignored the meat of the summit and keep ranting about the issues we have with it. Makes you wonder what they will do when it over. what big problem they'd find next.

Back