Offical Talk Yuh Talk Old Talk Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Al right lets see Let play flamango drive and see who can get the top score or you chickening out

Nope lol i wish can't do that if i could have done that i would have taken back my score from karina lol. I does not get any special permissions either since its a mod and its a addon

I still having problems with my Firefox and the arcade,I hadda use opera to load it,when I getting the firefox working...Hmmm one can only imagine :icon_neutral: :icon_razz:

Well i feel it have to be the firefox flash version their is a plugin for fire fox to read the flash files Shockware flash 9 or higher.

I still having problems with my firefox and the arcade,hopefully it would be resolved soon :icon_neutral:

Don't come with that karina please you only have 1 high score lol

admin said:
Anything goes in here you can talk about anything, ask anything, discuss anything, any goes any type of topic. Just no cursing thats all.

lol breds ah wish ah did see this topic before meh last post...

RauCous said:
So sando you watch de 20/20? I think we superstars go beat england cuz if we dont TnT better at 20/20 than west indies lol. we shoulda who da last one steups :( grumble..

Breds T&T cricket teams has been playing better than the Windies for the last few years on all different aspects of the cricket game...I hope we can this tournament..I am with the small sector of the society who believe T&T should break away from the Windies cricket team..We have quality players not being selected because the windies selectors has to avoid picking too many T&T players on the team..the whole windies ting is trying to whole on to a tradition that has died, the cricket popularity is also slowly dieing in T&T..that's why we need to pursue our own T&T cricket tradition and compete on the international level on all different aspects of the game (one day, 20/20, and if allowed test cricket)

By the way i real loss on the 20/20 some body update me na

But we wining that wtf i was worrying for lol
Anyways lest take something more pratical lol

I see you raucous and wispa taking on the shout out box lol i'm very concern lol after what i read who have child with who, who is who father and thing huh. I confused lol

It all good clean fun... mostly clean. lol. I aint serious lol I hope Wispa dont take me serious either. I hope everyone know is nothing against he i just have my own issues. lol. hope he know i mad.

Back