Longtime Items that we loved!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
LOL boy if you told me that 15+ years ago I had a house full of them! They were everywhere you looked, in every drawer, under the beds and couches, in the kitchen cabinets, my brother and I went crazy with them lol We had every kind of poke-ball from keychains to those in the pic with the "gold" card inside. We used to battle for each other's pokemon too lol I have absolutely no idea what became of them though, probably gave them away :/
I was the same way!! I had so much! I had mew and charizard , they were my favorite!!!! I lost them all now idk where they went xD

I wish I had one now tho :'(

The only thing i cherished when going up was my cabbage patch dollies. Anyone girls loved these?

red-and-white-retro-rag-doll-128-p.jpg

This is not an item but i will still post it any how, The days when i did not have internet and had nothing to do.
Paint and minesweeper was the flick.
1794773_870691776284269_8022013838975944003_n.jpg

Yesssss I remember in 2009 when I got my first computer , I didn't have internet until 2010 , but I was playing 3d pin ball all the time!! And I made so many crazy things in paint, calling it abstract art and hoping it would sell for millions..... Boy I was bored

I was the same way!! I had so much! I had mew and charizard , they were my favorite!!!! I lost them all now idk where they went xD

I wish I had one now tho :'(

I think my faves were Vulpix and Pikachu. Mew kinda weirded me out lol There were some earth and water pokemon I always used in battle but I can't remember them not for nothing now lol Charizard and Rapidash were my go-to fire pokemon

The only thing i cherished when going up was my cabbage patch dollies. Anyone girls loved these?

red-and-white-retro-rag-doll-128-p.jpg

I wanted one for a while but I eventually developed a kind of fear/hate for all dolls and teddies around age 8 or so. Still have none in my house and will not let anyone get one for my son. It took a lot for me to tolerate a stuffed dinosaur lol

This is not an item but i will still post it any how, The days when i did not have internet and had nothing to do.
Paint and minesweeper was the flick.
1794773_870691776284269_8022013838975944003_n.jpg

Yesssss I remember in 2009 when I got my first computer , I didn't have internet until 2010 , but I was playing 3d pin ball all the time!! And I made so many crazy things in paint, calling it abstract art and hoping it would sell for millions..... Boy I was bored

Yes! This was how I learned to use computers and I did all kinds of stupidness and would call anybody who came over to look at my computer genius masterpieces and high scores lol I feel so shame when I got internet and saw the world for real XD

What about this:

blasterball-2-revolution-13.jpg

I used to sell Pokemon cards. lol. That was huge back then! Cards used to go for $100 a piece for rarer ones. lol

I used to sell Pokemon cards. lol. That was huge back then! Cards used to go for $100 a piece for rarer ones. lol

wtf! When I was in primary school we just traded them around or gave them away to people we really liked. Sometimes school supplies and snacks were in involved in trades, that was as expensive as we got. For actual pricey ones ppl bought their own but it helped a lot that both McDonalds and Burger King alternated Pokemon themes in their kids/happy meals and gave cards and figurines out :D

WHAT????? I NEVER GOT SO MUCH FOR MINE!

the most I ever got was like $20 ,but back in them days that was rell big money eh so I Dow mind!

I found something the other day and now I lost it again, but I'm sure everyone would know what it is once I could find it and take a pic of it!

I didn't have one of these, but my best friend and her brothers let me play on theirs. My first handheld gaming experience!

Game_Boy_Color.jpg

lol I playing Pokemon black on my phone right now using the Drastic emulator, by playing I mean I started it days ago and haven't had a chance to play sine. Played for like 5 minutes

Pokemon was my first handheld gaming experience but I don't think I played any pokemon after that aside from cards and action figures in battles. Pretty sure if I checked some of that out now I would be shocked at how crappy it looked back then lol I used to think it couldn't get any better than that and was so futuristic and cool

I love Pokemon, it's the best thing Nintendo created, but it sucks that the game is just a re-hash of the same 90's game, just with a new coat of paint...nothing has changed....story of nintendo's life...

Does anyone remember those retractable roller blades? or the shoes with the wheels you could pull out to use and put back away? I wanted them so bad!

My cousin had one!! I remember them well I tried it out a few times

Fell flat on my backside so many times eh I hated them things so much :( mainly cuz I couldn't get the hang of them

Lol my brother had one and fell on his butt more times than we could count. Awesome comedy relief! lol

Hahahhah Lmao gosh I feel sorry for him...he knows the struggle we faced!

He was one wicked little boy that kicked me every time he fell lol I didn't laugh right then, but years later it was real funny!

Oh gosh....who remembers platform sneakers? And platform sandals? and platform slippers? Were any shoes not platforms in the '90's? Sadly I owned all three *feels shame* lol

platform-sneakers-3.jpg

Back