Longtime Items that we loved!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I had one of these. lol

img_1388111220108325.JPG

lol I rode on one of those at my cousin's house once...wasn't particularly interested in it. I did love carousel rides though.

Annoyed everyone with one of these....until I ran into the banister ad knocked out one of my front teeth :) Fun fact...the one that didn't get knocked out was already shaking. lol. All I wanted for Xmas that year was my two front teeth. lol And a super soaker, BMX, and The Animal 4x4 truck!!!!!

images

OMG I freaked out for this as a child! This was the most incredible truck ever created! Who remembers this?

[video=youtube;5W4MYJt8c4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W4MYJt8c4w[/video]

OMG I freaked out for this as a child! This was the most incredible truck ever created! Who remembers this?

I had something like that. My bros and dad and I sent it up and down stairs, chasing people in the yard, driving on sand on the beach, gravel etc. It was hella awesome! Sigh...the good old days :D

kid_s_bmx_bicycle_kids_bmx_cycle.jpg

Always loved these bikes however, i was too unfortunate to get one long ago. BMX was the shit long ago !

I was 9. I didn't care about money...I just wanted stuff. lol. I have no clue how much it costed.

tetris-brick.jpg

If you don't know what this is or never had one in your childhood ... you must be an alien ! This was the reall shitt long time!

Hahahahha brick game!!! By far the greatest game of everyone's childhood

I'm sorry for the newer generations that don't experience over 10000+ games in one console!

I wanna see any xbox or Ps4 do that!

OK I'm probably gonna get laughed at or a lot of shaken heads, but I was a freak for educational computer games! Even my little bro's games with Putt-Putt, Bright-Stars, Pajama Sam, Reader Rabbit etc. I had a separate account and played when he was asleep :D I asked for pc games at every possible opportunity, even if I wasn't old enough to play them. My faves were the Cluefinders and the Carmen Sandiego series (I probably had all of hers lol)

Word_Detective_cover.jpg

I begged for this all year for somewhere around my 8th Christmas and it ended up being my only present and took a couple years to beat lol. BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!!

73736_front.jpg

Dude!!!!!!!!!! If you find out you have to buy me one! Ill come and get that personally! Thats my childhood right there! I used to love playing with that thing!

OK I'm probably gonna get laughed at or a lot of shaken heads, but I was a freak for educational computer games! Even my little bro's games with Putt-Putt, Bright-Stars, Pajama Sam, Reader Rabbit etc. I had a separate account and played when he was asleep :D I asked for pc games at every possible opportunity, even if I wasn't old enough to play them. My faves were the Cluefinders and the Carmen Sandiego series (I probably had all of hers lol)

Word_Detective_cover.jpg

I begged for this all year for somewhere around my 8th Christmas and it ended up being my only present and took a couple years to beat lol. BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!!

73736_front.jpg

Didn't Carmen Sandiego have a cartoon? I think I used to watch that. Always wanted Cluefinders, but never got it :(

What an interesting child you were . Apparently there's a Chinese grocery in Marabella that sells caps guns...anyone knows where?

You talking about the caps gun with the roll you could wrap up and burst with a hammer or the 6-shooter styled one? Both are awesome btw!

Didn't Carmen Sandiego have a cartoon? I think I used to watch that. Always wanted Cluefinders, but never got it :(

I remember a show with kids talking to a screen with her (also incorporated in the game)

hqdefault.jpg

Did anybody else have a Teddy Ruxpin? He was only very slightly kinda creepy-ish

enhanced-buzz-28238-1360941672-9.jpg

Back