Longtime Items that we loved!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Sing it Steven! once its caps is fun! the best days was playing cops and robbers with caps gun!! hiding all in the bush waiting to ambush yuh padna that running down the road xD trying to catch them off guard!!!

i swear the day the time machine is invented, im going back to 2002!

hahahhah nah for me that's the time of my life!! best days of my lifespan!!

Yea, caps gun was the flick back in the day. We used to form teams and crawl through the bushes. lol. One team based in an old warehouse, the next in an old abandoned house. All out war! Those were the days :)
I'll see if I can locate the guns for you guys....no promises though. lol

i holding you to that MangaAddict! If you find that, its all out war!! Trinimotors staff war lmao caps gun special!

Anybody remember this?

tamagotichi_zps39c0df7a.png

Tamagotchi! Well that^^^is an original lol I had a knockoff though. It counted every step you took (or you could shake it around), let you compose music, gamble points with some high/low game, and gave you a digital pet to hatch, feed, and pet I think. I mostly liked it because it was a clip on and if you let the clip face out, it looked like the back of a cellphone when they were now coming out and I didn't have one lol I thought it was so cool

I loved that game! Reminds me of this:

51VS6W7RDGL._SY300_.jpg

399ee28c9b8ead49dc45208d9a0dbf6e.jpg

My friend legit now found this in a grocery store she went into !!! I haven't seen this in like 9 or 10 years!!!

Anyone remember these?

dangerous-90s-toys-sky-dancers-pokeballs.jpg

LOL boy if you told me that 15+ years ago I had a house full of them! They were everywhere you looked, in every drawer, under the beds and couches, in the kitchen cabinets, my brother and I went crazy with them lol We had every kind of poke-ball from keychains to those in the pic with the "gold" card inside. We used to battle for each other's pokemon too lol I have absolutely no idea what became of them though, probably gave them away :/

Back