Longtime Items that we loved!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I actually don't know what that is Anthonemorris..... Care to inform?

It's actually a camera film roll. Before the age of the digital camera and single roll loading cameras these were the film cartridges

We out and bad ! Those were the days when we moving with we fanny pack , everybody better watch out !

Attachments

• Disneyland-FishBoys-300x225.jpg
    Disneyland-FishBoys-300x225.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 80
i always hated those things, it just looked so weird to me lol but then again, i never had use for it cuz my pockets could hold anything in it :3 lol a time i went into a government building where they had to search you and the security guard got fed up with me unloading things from my pocket, i held up the line for 5 minutes taking stuff out lmao

Lol fanny packs were the real thing! If you had a small one too bad for you! The bigger the better ..Thing holding all yuh lollipop and snacks even a chubby

Haha LadyDeath, mine was a jar as well, and I saved up and went grand bazaar and bought a piggy bank after saving up lmao

MangaAddict dude. I envy you so much right now, I call first game!!!!

Memories bruh wow!

Bring it Mr. B I was the champ in MK2 and Ultimate. We had both games in our ice cream shop. lol. Needless to say, spare change didn't exist in my house!:heh:

Haha ways that must have been so much vybz, ice cream shop with some nice classic games, that's a Friday afternoon lime for sure

Haha ways that must have been so much vybz, ice cream shop with some nice classic games, that's a Friday afternoon lime for sure

Lol. I'm old bro, they were NEW games back then. :heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:
But it was awesome though, had at least 5-10 friends over every night.

I didn't really have playtime or toys because my mom was mean *sad violin music plays* but I do remember playing my first game on my Dad's Nintendo: Duck Hunt! I was so little and clueless I honestly thought the only way to play was to shoot from far away and it wasn't until middle school I think someone told me they used to go right up to the TV and shoot. Every time someone tells me they did that I'm still shocked lol I also ended up being a bit of an animal rights activist so I probably shouldn't tell people my first game (that I LOVED!) was Duck Hunt lol

bbc13156b5d4fdecfe068cd5923f2ba7.jpg

Oh my god.

You know how long I haven't seen Duck hunt?

Duck hunt was the greatest!!!! I really loved that game! I hate when the dog laughed at me when I missed a shot, I used to try and shoot him when he got the ducks lmao

On that note, anyone remember the OLD Highway racing game? If I can find my old game console (my only game console In 17 years) I'll take a pic!

Duck Hunt was the flick back in the day! Best game for playing with friends. Lol

You talking about Outrun? Or Cruising USA :)

I remember playing on both of these as well. We didn't have a memory card so every time we started up the system we had to play from the beginning to get back to where we last finished. Beating Sonic at last felt like a lifetime accomplishment! lol

sega-saturn-dreamcast.jpg

wayssss look at these ancient relics nah! that is some serious old time thing there! like wow, childhood flashback there!

lol well....it is a longtime item :)

Back